•Chapter 32•

[2 weeks later]
'It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Edd.He's still in the hospital from the gunshot,and Tord is dead.Edds really lucky he survived,Especially to the head!
We're going to visit him today'

I sat on the couch with a worried face.My head is in my hands and tears were running down my face.
"Y/N?Are you okay?"Tom asked sitting down next to me,putting a hand on my shoulder.
"No.Im not.Im so nervous!I don't want to see Edd siting in a hospital bed with a bloody bandage wrapped around his head!"I said looking up at him.
"It's okay..he will be okay."Tom said wiping my tears.
"Thanks Tom."I said smiling.

"Okay guys,time to go!"Matt said adjusting his overcoat.
Me and Tom nodded.
[Time Skip To The Hospital]
I sat in the waiting room.Waiting.
A nurse walked in and nodded.
I got up and walked to the room.
I stood outside the door.I held my breath as I creaked the door open a little.Then I slowly opened it all the way.I peeked in.

[SOMETHING IS GOING ON WITH MY TEXT SO EVERYTHING WILL BE SLANTED!I DONT KNOW WHY BUT JUST DEAL WITH IT]

I walked into the room,Edd was sitting there on the hospital bed,sleeping.Cords were attached to his arms,and the top of his head was covered with a bandage.
"E-Edd.."I whispered.

Tom walked over and walked me to a chair next to Edd.I grabbed Edds hand and put it on my chest.A few tears ran down my face.I couldn't stand seeing him like this.I looked down.

I felt a hand touch my face.I looked up and saw Edd looking at me.His hand was cupping my face.A small smile was on his face.
"Edd?"I asked.
He nodded.
More tears ran down my face.
I hugged him.He hugged me back.
"I'm glad your okay."I said.
"I love you.."He whispered
I let go of the hug and looked him wide eyed.I leaned in a little bit.

I pushed my lips onto his.He kissed back.I put my hand on the back of his head.(I fixed the Slanted text problem! :D)
He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Aww!"I heard Matt say.

After a little while we parted.
"I love you too."I said.