Forgiveness-ALTERNATE ENDING

{TAKES PLACE WHEN EDD WAS IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO THE GUNSHOT}

YOUR POV

"So,when are we gonna go to the hospital?"I asked.

"We'll go soon.I just gotta find something."Tom said scavenging through the kitchen cabinet.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ill get it."Matt said.
He walk over to the door and creaked it open.
Moments later he slammed the door shut and leaned his back onto it.Breathing heavily.

"Who was it?And whats wrong?"I asked.

"I-its T-T-Tor-T-TORD!"Matt managed to squeak out.

I went wide eyed.

"W-what?!HOW?!I THOUGHT HE DIED!!"I said jogging over to the door,shoving Matt away.

I opened the door and there he was.
The person who threatened to kill me.The person who shot Edd and possibly killed him.The person who broke my heart.

"What do you want?"I spat out.
"I just came back to see you my darling~"He said in a seductive voice,holding my chin.

I jerked my head away from his grip.
"N-No!Im not your darling.You threatened to hurt me!And you hurt Edd!!If you were gonna apologize,I don't forgive you!"
I felt something run down my face.
I put my hand up to my face and felt water.

'Im crying now..'

"I mean..do you really think that after all you did,I would forgive you?"I asked.

Memories of me and Tord spending time together flooded back.
I felt like I was falling while all the memories came back like a wave.
That time when we got kidnapped together,when we went to the mall and I had my first kiss,when he bought me that adorable bear plush,and..the day we met.The day we broke up.They were all coming back so fast!It didnt take long to realize I passed out.

[Later]

I woke up on the couch.A figure was sitting next to me,but I couldn't make out what it was.

When my vision adjusted I realized that figure was Tord.
I sat up and rubbed my head.

"What happened?"I asked.
"You passed out.."Tord said looking at me.
"Oh..well..why are you really here?"I asked.I didnt believe the fact that he came ONLY for me.

"Well..i just..i dunno.I wanted to see how you guys were doing.I guess."

I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Is that the truth?"

Tord pulled his hoodie over his head and looked down.
Not much later I heard whimpering.

"I-I'm s-sorry!I d-don't know w-what got o-over m-me!I m-might as w-well die for what I d-did!"

I felt a little bad.
I put my hand on his shoulder.Tord looked at me and his eyes were red and puffy.Tears rolled down his face and dripped off his chin.

"Do you really mean that?"I asked.

"Of course! I just..I got so upset that you didnt care for me anymore!Now all you care about is Edd!Its like I'm nothing to you anymore!Then I see you making out with him!I just couldn't take it!"

He hugged me and stained my shirt with his tears.
"please forgive me.."he whispered.

I hugged him back.
I feel really bad even though he deserved what he got for what he did.

"At least can we be friends?"He asked.
"Alright.."I said.

He hugged me tighter.
"Thanks Y/N."
"No problem Tord."

He let go of the hug and cupped my face with his hand.
"I didnt think you would actually forgive me"
I shrugged.

Then he did the unexpected.
He kissed me.
It was quick but it was still a kiss!

"Don't hate me for that."
I shrugged again.
"Its fine."

Hehe..