Teaser

welcome to another story of mine. this one is going to be 100% better than my other ones and most likely longer (because i might not finish them)

                                                                          TEASER

    tyler

"JOSEPH MY FAVORITE MODEL!" screamed gerard-who got glares from other models-, one of the owners of the way 'n iero modeling agency. 

i looked- well lifted my head to where i heard his loud distinctive voice. it's kind of hard to 'look' somewhere when you're blind.

"hey gee" i smiled to where i assumed he was standing

"tyler why don't you ever look at me? am i that ugly? do i constantly have something in my teeth?" he says. i can practically hear his frown.

i pause before responding.

"dude. are you fucking kidding me?" i ask in a playful manner.

"what are you on about joseph?" he asks. 

my amused face grew larger.

i raised my hand and waved it around while trying to contain my laughter.

"helloooo? i'm blind, did frank not tell you dude?" i giggled messing with my mustard yellow sweater that i paired with my favorite pair of mom jeans. I know what I wear because my closet tells me. I installed a voice to tell me what type and color my clothes are. If they're comfortable, then I wear them. My clothes are on the feminine side as my friends have told me, but I honestly don't give a fuck. I've been told I look hot in these clothes so I could care less.

 I've been told I look hot in these clothes so I could care less

he gasped and then all i heard was a pause until

"FRANK ANTHONY IERO JR!"

i heard firm but not too heavy, urgent footsteps and i instantly knew they were frank's. being a model at two of my best friend's company for 5 years and observing every different sound they have really does help .

"yeah babe? are you okay? what's wrong?"

frank and gerard have been dating for almost three years now. frank is 28 and gerard is 25 so they both already got their info. from their parents. their parents support them and don't care who they like as long as the relationship is healthy. 

"tyler is blind"

frank chuckles and replies with:

"duh. he's been here for a while he's used to the environment so he might not look it but he is...well if you count his fuckin white eyes."

"but you never told me that! how was i supposed to know that?i thought his eyes were naturally white... or maybe he wore contacts or some shit." gerard sighed

frank is silent for  a few moments and i was about to get up until...

"OH HOLY SHIT" he yelled making me jump and fall backwards from the bench i was sitting in.

ouch.

"babe i'm so sorry " he said bursting out into laughter.

"yeah i'm fine thanks for asking" i say whilst getting up and sitting back down on the bench

"gee. baby. love of my life. sweet ch-"

"frank" gerard said sounding a little irritated.

"ok . i may have gotten high and passed out when tyler first joined the agency and forgot to tell you he was blind please still love me bae" he rushed out.

"did you just call me bae?" gerard asked, followed by a chuckle "i still love you you dork-"

"well i'm gonna go thanks for hanging out with me guys" i say and roll my eyes.

"woah what the fuck was that?" they both ask in unison.

"what was what?" i say and turned back to their direction.

"that- that thing you just did with your eyes!" gerard says

i chuckle.

"i rolled my eyes dumbass." i say rolling them again.

"i didn't even know you could still do that..." he replies.

i start full on laughing "dude i lost my eye sight  not my eyes jeez!"

"huh" i hear them both tut.

"guys i'm gonna head home. i need to check on Tashi. and i need to mentally prepare for my birthday tomorrow. and the oh so wonderful party -that you guys are throwing-  that you planned."

"you love us" frank said.

i sigh and smirk. "do i?" they both gasp. "i'm kidding i'm kidding" i giggle.

"so you do love us?" gee asked in mock sadness. 

"unfortunately." we all shared a laugh.

how was this? it's pretty long for a teaser but you guys probably won't complain. Tashi is tyler's dog, i will not show you what he looks like until the next chapter :) ha. it is a unisex name that means good fortune in tibetan. i'm super excited for this fic and i actually have and like the concept. i want this one to be at least 20 chapters if not more. i have school  so updates will most likely be every other day, and if i'm in a good mood more than that ;). 

any questions? 

put them -here-

this will probably have triggers so i'm warning you now. no other warnings will be placed anywhere else except here. on the teaser. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS. you have been warned. 

vote?- hell yeah, please

comment?- it's appreciated loves

share?- if it's THAT good then sure :)

follow?- only if you want to

     873 words including the author's notes             

                                                                                                                -Journey