Two Days

hey guys so since i updated my kinktober book, i decided to update this one as well. my writing my be a little different because 1. It's just better cause I've been working on it, 2. I got a new phone and it automatically makes upper case letters when they're needed , and 3. it'll hopefully start getting longer. so yeah, enjoy! i'm starting from the last chapter, so if you forgot what happened in the last chapter feel free to reread! That's Tyler's outfit up there. I forgot to mention this, but Tyler models for Melanie's clothing company. Gerard and Frank's business take the pictures of Tyler for her company. Anyway i changed the cover, its not mine! i found it on the internet! thanks to whoever it belongs to. Also, like I said earlier, the whole thing with Melanie Martinez has nothing to do with this fic, please don't comment about it. No one is forcing you to read this 😁

Tyler
I spent the day working with Melanie. Her clothing company is getting so much attention these days, and it's starting to show!
"Tylerrrrrrrrr" I hear her getting closer to me.
Turning my head on her direction, I ask "yes?"
"Goddd there were so many customers today!"
"Yes, I heard." I chuckled.
"And it's finally closing time! I've been needing extra hands around here, since we opened the online store. We've been getting more orders by the day! I'm thinking about giving you the manager position and hiring josh-"
I gasp "manager position?! Are you fucking serious?!?"
She smiles, "Of course, ty, you deserve it" I feel tears roll down my face. Squealing, I run towards Melanie and attack her in a hug, knocking us both down in the process.
" Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!"
I hear slightly heavy footsteps, and swishing of skinny jeans. Then I smell weed and old spice cologne. Who is that? Mel and I are the only people in the front..
"Josh! I have good news for you!" Oh it's josh. He smells really good. Soothing, actually.
"News? For me?" I can hear his smile through his voice. God his voice is so attractive. I want to hear him talk forever. When I zone back into their conversation, josh is already thanking Melanie, so I assume he said yes.
I smile, then chuckle a little, realizing I'm still on the floor.
My smile slowly fades into a blush, because my skirt is up yet again. Quickly adjusting it, I stand up, I hear an abrupt rustle of clothes, realizing I probably made josh jump.
"Sorry!" I blush when he laughs out
"No problem. I just forgot you were down there..." He trails off
Then I feel a rush of cold air on my legs. I fix my skirt for the third time, as it ruffled up again when I quickly stood up.
I heard his breath hitch. I turned my head towards his voice and shoot him an apologetic smile.
He clears his throat and says "I-I like your skirt, Tyler"
"Thank you!" I chirp.
"Can I ask a question?" He sounds timid.
"Of course, what is it?" I tilt my head a little to the left, waiting for what he was going to ask.
"How do you know what you're putting on in the morning? I-I know you can't see so I'm curious because you always look so cute." He rambled on.
My face heats up, "tha-thank you.. I have a closet with a voice reader on it, so everything in my closet has its own label. Melanie actually designed it for blind people. I got the first one though" I smile shyly.
"That's really cool! Y-"
"TYLER WE NEED YOU" I heard Gerard's infamous voice.
"Mel, as much as those two are here, you should just combine your buildings." I chuckle a little.
"We're working on it" I hear her smirk
I roll my eyes at her, "Great time to tell me" I sass
I hear josh laugh, making my heart jump
"TYLERRRR" Gerard yells again
Huffing I turn towards josh and Melanie
"I'm being summoned. Bye Mel, love you! Come visit tomorrow, Tashi misses you! And josh, it was nice seeing you again" I bite my lip, and turn to walk towards where I heard Gerard shrieking.
•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•
" You want me to WHAT?!" My face is on fire, as I shriek at Gerard and Frank. What the actual fuck?
" We booked you a nude modeling gig" Frank says nonchalantly.
"Wh-"
"And since josh is working at Melanie's place now, we wanted to give him a chance with the photography-"
"JOSH!!?ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" My face feels even hotter than before. Nude modeling and josh is the photographer. Fuck me...
Then I hear slightly heavy footsteps and am yet again met with the soothing smell of weed and old spice.
" I heard someone say I was trying to kill them?" He chuckles, making my heart buckle.
" That was Tyler. Remember that nude photography gig we were talking about? We're getting Tyler to do it."
" I never fucking agreed to this!" I stomp my foot, as if I were a child.
"Tyler, this is for $450 an hour.." I hear Gerard say.
" No" I refused. Not if josh is doing it.. not that I like him or anything pft.
I can hear josh smirking through his reply
"Aw cmon I don't bite. Plus I think it'll get you out there more, princess"
Princess..
Princess?!
"Princess?" I said out loud.
"Yeah cmon princess" frank snicker.
"I will fucking kick you in the dick. Don't call me that frank."
I heard him laugh some more, "josh can call you princess but I can't? Lamee" he calms down a bit.
Should I...?
I groan and stomp my foot one more time while crossing my arms.
"Fine!"
Frank and Gerard cheer while josh mutters and "awesome"
Yeah... awesome
x•x•x•x•x•x•x•
"Tashi I'm home!" I call out, stepping out of my vans and plopping on the couch. I hear him run towards me.
"I like someone and I'm going to get to meet my soulmate in two days, Tashi. What do I do?" I ask him. All I get in response is a fat lick on my cheek.
I wipe it off and sigh.
"Two days.."

~~~~~~~
Alright so I'm gonna start updating this again cause I like the plot. As of right now I'm kinda winging it but eventually I'll have a path leading to the part I already have in my mind. This was 1035 words without this a/n. I hope if wasn't too long! Let me know what y'all think. As usual, vote, comment, all of that fun jazz, it's greatly appreciated. If you're confused or just have a question, ask away. You're all important and I love you 💕. Hope you enjoyed!
~ Journey