Tashi My Darling

Tyler's dog.^^ Tashi is a shar pei. Very fat and wrinkly and I'm in love with them.

Tyler
I got inside the taxi and set my work bag down- although it wasn't really a "work bag" considering it only had my journal,a pen,my wallet,and a bag of barbecue Fritos.

"Where to-" the driver cut himself off mid sentence. "Are you blind?"

I sigh and blinked my eyes twice. "Yes. Will there be a problem?"

"No problem. I just- do you need help with anything?"

I chuckled and smiled with a firm "no thanks,to forever 21 please."

"Okay princess" the man said. My jaw ticked.

"Don't call me princess" I said

"Sure baby, whatever you say" he singsonged as he began driving

"You really wanna push me?" I smirked "I will chop off your dick and shove it down your throat" I said in a bittersweet tone.

"you're bluffing. a cute little boy like you can't do anything" he scoffed

I waited for a red light. then i reached over the seat aiming for his dick with my custom made self defense pocket knife.

"H-hey hey hey. Ok I'll stop!" he squealed in fear.

I smiled to myself and sat back down. Five minutes later he let out a quiet "we're here"

"This isn't the one in Bexley right? I meant the one downtown."

"Yeah i-its the one downtown."

"Great" I clapped reaching for the car handle. I turned back and said "I think you don't deserve money.what's your name hun?"

"K-kenny"

I smirked "okay k-kenny" I mocked his stutter, "I will be reporting you, have a nice day" I smile sweetly and slammed the door a little too hard but I didn't care.

ווווווווו×

I walked up my porch and into my 2 story house.I smiled as I heard my fairly large shar pei Tashi.
He jumped up on me and in the process making me trip and fall. He began licking my face, not wasting any time in coating me in his saliva.

"Hello Tashi my darling, how are you bubba?" I cooed as I rubbed his stomache after he flipped upside down.
He yawned and stretched his paws out in response. I audibly 'awwed' and got up and headed to my staircase before pausing and turning around to ask:

"You comin' Tashi Darling?" With that he got up and jogged past me and struggled up the stairs.

I need to get him some outfits and - oooo! Maybe some hats too.

I thought to myself. I shook my head as I pushed aside those thoughts for later. I grabbed my bags full of makeup,skirts,crop tops, rings, belly rings,earings,thigh highs,and vans and converse, and headed up the stairs and into my room.

After putting all my new items and clothes away, I walked to Tashi who resided on my bed and scooted him over so I could make room for myself. I fell asleep and dreamt of what I thought colors looked like.

וווווווווו×

I woke up and went to my closet and listened for what would look cute to wear and what would match the most. I ended up putting on an entirely new outfit. I put on my new burgundy skirt that barely reached to my midthigh(which I could feel) my black turtleneck croptop and my black thighs highs with my new all white vans. Then I went into the bathroom and washed my face with hot and cold water to cleanse and close my pores.
I went downstairs to kiss Tashi goodbye, and I was off to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did Tyler know this would be his last normal day heading to work

Little did Tyler know his life would change forver, for the better...
•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

620 words without this a/n. I really love this story plot like I'm actually sh00k? This was kinda short because most of what I wanted to write should go in the next chapter so this one wouldn't be extra extra long yanno? Also Josh will be introduced in the next chapter. Do you guys love Tashi as much as I do? Anyway you're all very important and I love you <3.
- Journey