Test and Tongues

Chapter 2: Test and Tongues.

.:|Dream|:.

I circled shaded in "B" on my scantron paper and collected my test, Louis Vuitton Bag, PINK waterbottle, and headed down the auditorium over to my professor desk. I handed in my paper and he smiled at me. He smiled at me because the test only started 15 minutes ago and it was a 100 questions. I love this class and African American studies is amazing to me. I walked out of class and checked my Apple Watch. It was 10:35 AM. I called scrolled to call Tiff and totally forgot we havent spoke since last week. I went down and called Gio.

"Hey, whats up? I thought you had a test this morning." He asked.

"Chile, I am done with that shit. What you doing?" I asked him. He exhaled, "Headed over to the NewsPaper Office. Its my first day to do an article and I need to submit my draft." He told me. He have really been taking this so serious.

"Whats your article about?" I asked as I walked into Starbucks.

"Speed and him beig wrongfully charged and how has it been a week out in the clear." He told me.

"And he agreed to this interview?" I asked him shocked. Hell, he aint wont to talk to no media. He spazzed on some new anchor earlier this week. I dont blame him at all.

"Nope, but if I do get him to this is going to land me a slot in the paper for sure. Lunch later?" He asked.

"Yes, as long as Tiff isnt coming." I told him before hanging up. He think we are both petty, but the bitch really tried it. I really was shook she actually moved rooms and to think she was my bestfriend. I needed her after Marckus told me he cheated and she wasnt there. Gio was there in a split second. I can always count on him. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard a familiar voice.

"I saw this nice ass thru the window and I said that has to belong to Dream Cartina...and my eyes didnt decieve me." Omaha said. I smirked at him and moved up in line.

"Thanks, but admitting to being a stalker isnt cool. Thats like a killer saying I wonder how cute your blood will be spewing from your neck." I replied. He wiped around his mouth and laughed, "Very funny. I havent seen you around in awhile."

"Just been in my books. What about you?" I asked as I moved up to next in line.

"Our house has been a nonstop M.E playground happy all that is over. The dean wanted to shut our chapter down completely after Geneau confessed to killing Lori. However, we took a 2 month no party ban and we cant defend our title for the GreekGames." He explained. I walked up to the counter and ordered my Frappe and he said, "I got it--Mari add another one. Make them a large as well."

"I love coffee, but it aint the way to my heart." I told him. He handed Mari his black card and laughed, "good, because Frappe's are what I would buy a basic bitch...and you far from that." He took the receipt and signed it and walked down to wait. As I was about to walk away Mari reached out and grabbed my upper arm. I turned to her and she whispered, "I love my cousin and all, but he is a player. Dont be fooled by his charm....darkness is behind those eyes."

"I dont like him." I quickly told her as if I was trying to make it known and believe it myself...but I dont. I looked down at him and he was wearing those tight gym shirts and sweats. He looked so damn good. He grabbed the drinks and waved them at me.I walked off and he handed me one. He sat down and I laughed, "Starbucks dates are for bougie whie bitches...plus I have some studying to do." I smiled at him before walking out of the shop. I had to make him sweat and wonder. My Dad always told me....be seen never heard....to never show a man your beautiful colors of your butterfly wings until he can stand the fine hairs on when you are a caterpillar.