This is Crazy

Rated X pic!

Chapter 3: This is Crazy

.:|Gio|:.

I pressed the button and rushed over to my bed to take some pics of my ass. I have been doing alot of squats and I wanted to see was it paying off. Ass been fat, but I want it fat, plump, and just next level. I heard the camera snap about 3 photos. I quickly grabbed my PUMP briefs and slid them back on. I grabbed my phone and checked out the photos. They looked amazing. Suddenly, I grabbed my ripped jeans and slid them on as my dorm door unlocked. I slid my unlocked phone into my back pocket and hopped on my bed.

Manny walked in snapping on the phone, "I dont care, Mom. It just seems to me you was just waiting for me to leave to marry him.Ill call you back later. Something came up." He hung up and before I can ask he said, "Sorry."

I said, "No, whats going on?"

"My mom and I were aliens. We came here when I was about 3 years old from Cuba. And we are undocumented. She worked her ass off. I mean to the bone to pay for my college life. She even started dating this man from here to help pay for my school. The thing is my Dad isnt dead. He is in Cuba. During my senior year of highschool, Immigration came to our house and gave us a year to become citizens--" He explained before hopping on his bed.

"So did yall?" I asked.

"The process is damn near impossible to do in that time frame. Its alot of papers, sessions, meetings, tests. I did it, but she didnt. Now she just married Connor, so that she become a citizen thru marriage. I just dont like him." He explained.

"Manny, your mom did whats best for her. Do you want her deported back to Cuba." I asked.

He confessed, "atleast that way she would be with my dad. He lost his only son and girlfriend to make sure we had a better life. It happened. I am okayand doing well. She can go back now. I dont wanna talk about it. Dont you have class, Gay Husband." I pulled my phone out as I talked, "It was cancel--" I gasped.

He said, "Whats wrong?" I stood up and grabbed my shirt.

"No No No. Oh My God." I mumbled. Two of those pics got buttsent to Speed. My heart started racing. I stared over at Manny and he laughed, "Did your dog die or something?"

"No, ill be back. Im going to meet with my friends for lunch. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure. Is Dream going to be there?" He asked.

"Yeah. Duhhh." I said before rushing him to get up.

Meanwhile...

.:|Speed|:.

"Thats time. Make sure to go over chapters 29-33 before next class. It is an exam on those chapters." Professor Mal said before I grabbed my bookbag and headed out of the classroom. Just as I dug into my bag trying to find my phone I was called out by Omaha. I turned around and seen him waving at me. Ever since that meeting a few days ago with the A.D. It is a nice operation they are running. The A.D has a brother that gives him the drugs and pills. He gives it to his distributors which is now Omaha and I. Then we have like 4 people around campus selling the merchandise. However, I need to find two people, because Geneau workers dont wanna work for me. I grabbed my phone and seen I had a message from Gio. I clapped Omaha up and he whispered, "Walk with me--"