Knock Knock (Sabriel)

I wrote this bad thing at 3am a bit ago when I was supposed to be doing homework pfff-

Set during s5
Because Gabe was actually
Y'know
Alive back then
c r i e s

~~~~~

"Knock knock!"

Sam lifted his head from watching his computer screen upon hearing the familiar voice at the motel room's door. He rolled his eyes and ignored Gabriel, not wanting to hear from him since... well, ever. He had never been anything but trouble to him and Dean. Silently, he went back to his research, but then the voice came again.

"I /said/ knock knock."

Thoroughly annoyed with the archangel's presence, he continued to ignore him, though he knew it likely wouldn't do much good.

"Come on, Samsquatch! You're supposed to say 'Who's there', you buzzkill!"

Sam didn't understand why he didn't just teleport inside, but whatever. He could almost /see/ the expectant twinkle in Gabe's eye, and clearly he wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Who's... there?" Sam hesitantly asked, exasperation already turning up in his voice.

"Boo."

A few moments passed, and Sam decided to just go with it, just as they had the TV universe. After all, it could be a hell of a lot worse, knowing Gabriel.

"...boo who?"

"Oh, stop crying, you little baby."

Sam shut his laptop and faced the closed door, not knowing exactly what would be next, but expecting the worst from the archangel.

"Knock knock."

Another one?

"Who's there?" Sam mockingly asked back, his annoyance growing.

"Eat."

"Eat who?"

"Whoah, slow down there, pal, I never suggested cannibalism!"

Sam grinned silently, mostly from simple disbelief at this charade. He lightly shook his head and wondered if it would continue.

"Knock knock." came the archangel's voice again, giving him his answer. The hunter found himself getting up off of the frayed couch and moving closer to the door. He wasn't sure why, but admittedly Gabriel had a certain charm to him.

"Who's there?" he replied, keeping the annoyed tone but secretly finding pleasure in this. The jokes were so stupid that it was almost funny, and a prank from Gabriel thay didn't have deadly effects was automatically hilarious, since he was so used to getting stuck in time loops, or being transported into TV Hell.

"Broken pencil." Gabriel was clearly enjoying this a lot, and Sam was almost certain the angel knew that he was as well.

"..broken pencil who?"

"Ah-! Nevermind, it's pointless!"

Sam silently chuckled, and cursed himself for it, partly because of the stupidity of the jokes, partly because of the stupidity of Gabriel.