Chapter 13

»»————❋-————-««

The next following week, Butler Seokjin didn't glance at the little bunny nor talking to him in one full sentences. Seokjin would say a word or two then leaving the Younger's sights. Jungkook was slightly hurt, but he felt Seokjin has the right to ignore him. He did slap him after all.

One morning, Seokjin did his morning routine by waking up the younger then taking Jungkook to his father's building. Jungkook always wants to say something to the Butler, but the butler seems to be busy with himself. Seokjin would be on his phone, calling someone or he just listens to the music on the radio.

Jungkook on the other hand, would just stay quiet and plays with his thumbs.

Seokjin finally hung up the call he was calling and leaves his phone flats on his lap. Seokjin palms the steering wheel, turning it to the left and steps on the brake pedal to stop the car.

Seokjin glances over the younger's side and points at the door with his index finger, telling him to get out of the car. Jungkook looks at him.

"It's my-"

"I don't want to hear it," Seokjin interrupted him, facing his head to the other side. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and said.

"Bye," Jungkook mumbles, hopping out of the passager seat and closing the door behind him.

Once Jungkook is out of his sights, he can finally let out the breath he was holding in. Seokjin felt horrible for ignoring the younger because he could not stop thinking about the bunny-looking person every night. Seokjin just felt different when he's alone with Jungkook.

He felt like they're connecting like two puzzles, putting together, but Seokjin hates that connection. Never in his life, he has a lover nor somebody to lean on. He doesn't want it with the younger at all.

Seokjin sighs and takes out the necklace from his neck, looking at his mother picture inside the locket. He stares at his mother's picture and besides his mother's picture is his father's.

He pulls out his phone and unlocks his phone, checking on the lock screen. He locks his phone and twists the car keys to turn on the engine of the car, then stepping on the gas pedal.

After 25 minutes driving to his destination, Seokjin parks his car in front of the cemetery place. Seokjin grabs the flower bouquet into his hands and hops out of his driver seat, closing the door with his other free hand.

He steps towards the cemetery's main door and walks inside the place. He bows his head to the staffs in the front and continues walking toward the gravestone he wants to visit.

About a couple of minutes searching for the person he wants to see, Seokjin finally sees it. He bends down on one knee and lays the small size flower bouquet on the gravestone.

Kim Sejun

Sep. 1, 1977- Oct.30, 1998

"Happy birthday, Father," Seokjin muttered, staring the gravestone with his father's name in it. He looks up at the beautiful landscaping white clouds spreading through the light blue sky and inhales the fresh air. He sits down beside his father's gravestone and looks up at the beautiful sky.

"I wonder what are you doing up there, Father." He asked himself while looking up at the sky, narrowing his eyes a bit because the sunlight flashing through his eyelids.

Suddenly his phone went off. He furrows his eyebrows and tucks out his phone from his pocket. He glances at the ID caller.

Kim Namjoon