Chapter 49

Before continuing into this chapter, I wanna apologize for the long hiatus since I had a writer's block and I couldn't found the time to update since I lost motive to write the story. I wanna warn you beforehand that the fighting plot isn't the strong writing point for me, so it will sound very lacking. I do apologize for my grammar mistakes. However, I am back with another chapter! I hope you enjoy! and thank you for taking your time reading my story!

»»————❋-————-««

"He is your what, Jungkookie?" Seokjin wrinkled his forehead while standing on his feet, not understanding the younger meant. Jungkook knows that the older heard him, feeling the tear at the rims of his eyes.

"Turn out that, my father had an affair with Hiro's mother," Jungkook explained, while looking down on the gray carpets floors, already feeling more shit for Mr. Aki.

"So you were fucking with your half-brother this whole time?" Seokjin half whispered, hands already contacting with his forehead. He was too shocked, comparing with Jungkook, who want to let it all his tears.

"I know it's hard to believe---" Jungkook muttered out, but Seokjin cut him.

"No, it's so fucked up, Kookie," Seokjin said. Suddenly, tears running down on the younger's face, causing the older to weakens his face. Seokjin sits back down and wraps his arms around the younger waist. Jungkook takes that sign, and press his face onto the older's neck, letting out his frustrations tears. Seokjin rubs the younger's back, listening to the younger weeping into his ear.

"I'm going to throw some hands," Seokjin said, sighing.

"I'm sorry to hear about this, Jungkook, but sweetie," Seokjin said.

"You have to be strong when you ever face your father or Hiro." Jungkook shakes his head, grasping onto the older's shoulder tighter.

"I-I can't. I-I can't do it; I-I'm too embarrassed to face him, hyung." Jungkook hiccuped. "You know that I loved Hiro in the past, but after hearing that he's related to me. I-I can't help it to feel embarrassed." Jungkook hiccupped once again.

"I thought I found the love of my life when I agreed to marry him, but it's just one of my parent's dirty secret!" Jungkook continued, but abruptly, the elder stood up too quickly, causing the younger to opens his eyes, and he thought the older is getting up to grab something, turns out, Seokjin was standing in front of him---like protecting him--- facing at the front door.

"What the hell you're doing here?" Seokjin growled at the man, he asks, causing the younger to gasped. The man just chuckled, closing the door behind him.

"I was about to ask you the same, Kim Seokjin." Hiro chuckled while smirking.

"You finally figured that bullshit out, huh, Jungkook?" Hirp laughed, causing the former butler's blood boiled up, just seeing the guy made Seokjin pissed even more. "I have already known that we're half-brothers, but fucking you is very worth it since you're such an easy target to convince." Hiro laughed, causing the former butler to nail digging deeper in his palm.

"Get the fuck out of here. He doesn't even want to see your damn face," Seokjin cursed out, causing the man just snickered at his demand comment. Jungkook just sits there, feeling pain through his stomach, but he feels a sharp pain in his heart.

"Oh well, he has to see his husband's face." Hiro abruptly pulls a gun behind his pocket, aiming at Seokjin.

"After all, Jungkook, we are married for the fuck sakes," Hiro smirked, walking closer to the duo. Seokjin steps back enough to cover his body with Jungkookbehind him, already prepared to attack the man if he attacks the pregnant boy.