Chapter 33

»»————❋-————-««

Seokjin and Taehyung, who seems to be the quietest out of all, didn't say anything when they got back from the funeral. Without a doubt, everyone casually understands that these two needs their time to be alone.

They both just lost someone they truly loved.

Seokjin just told everyone that he wanted to be alone in the guest room, but Jungkook follows him there somehow. Taehyung, on the other, literally ran upstairs without saying a word or two.

"I got him," Hoseok told everyone, and without saying no more, he has already running upstairs. Of course, Hoseok will take care of that, since he doesn't want his boyfriend to be alone.

--

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out the elder, slowly peeked his head through the door, seeing the man, laying down the bed alone with his crossed arm under his head while staring at the gray ceiling.

Seokjin didn't flinch or move when the younger call him. In Jungkook's terms, he thought the elder is in some deep thinking to himself. In Jungkook's point of view, he wants to brighten the elder's mind, and don't let depression, lingering into the elder's mind.

"Hyung," Jungkook called out the elder again and decided to walk into the room, closing the door behind. The pregnant boy strides over to the bed (they have shared it before) then climbing on top of the bed, crawling to where Seokjin is laying on his back. When Jungkook got closer to the elder's face, he notices the elder's eyes were red and puffy from all the crying he has done at the funeral.

Without saying anything, the younger laid down beside the elder, resting his head against the elder's broader shoulders. Jungkook didn't see any protesting, coming from Seokjin. Instead, the elder wraps one of his arms around the younger's waist, pulling the younger's body closer to his. Jungkook was surprised how Seokjin isn't telling to leave him alone or don't touch him at this moment, yet it looked like the elder wanted his presence. Jungkook just gaze at the elder's face, observing his face expression, thinking on what to say to the elder. Seokjin, on the other hand, notices the younger was staring at him, wanting him to say something. He stirs his face, turning to Jungkook's direction, staring at the younger's worrying ones.

"Kookie," Seokjin weakly called out for the younger. Jungkook shortly glances up at the elder when he finally heard the elder's voice. Seokjin's now laying on his side while wrapping both of his arms around pregnant boy's growing waist while leaning his face toward the younger's neck. Jungkook immediately wraps his hands around the elder's neck, stroking the soft hair, leaving tiny kisses on the elder's temple.

After staying in that position for ten minutes, Jungkook notices the elder has fallen asleep, feeling the elder breathe's slow and steady breathing through his neck. Jungkook smiles to himself, feeling like he has achieved for putting a crying baby to sleep or something. Suddenly, he feels his eyelids were heavy, wanting to be closed, but he kept them open to see the elder's soft facial expression. He grabs the fluffy blanket over themselves. His eyes begin to flutter closed.

--

It was early in the evening where two lovely people who are sharing cuddles with each to other, Jungkook wast the first one to wake up from their tiny nap. His craving was starting kicking his tongue, wanting some chocolate ice-cream all of sudden. Maybe he can ask whoever is free in the apartment since it's still three in the evening since he didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty beside him. He slowly removes the blanket off of himself and gently lifts the elder's arms, lightly putting them aside on the bed. Gently pulling the elder's face off of his neck, placing the elder's head against the pillow.