U

**JUNGKOOK POV

I can feel the stare of the others people behind my back, they might ask who I am, or why I am here since it's already winter. I decided to go to this dance's classes, even if my heartbeat is louder, I endure this feeling, I'll tell to my savior my day at school, she will be proud of me. 
The last one student come into the room, it's a ginger-hair woman, who seems to be pretty popular because everybody greets her. 
She smiles a lot,  and I can tell after one hour of practicing that she has this kind of vibe really attractive. She really knows how to dance as well. 
At the end, she comes in front of me, bowing. 

" Hi ! You're the new comer, right ? Oh ! By the way, I'm Lisa.

She is really polite, and I'm kind of surprised that she came for greets me. Usually, nobody really care about me. Except my savior. I'm not used to talks with others, so I sound a lil bit clumsy. 

"Uh.. Yes..R-right. I'm Jungkook.

She keeps smiling at me, this really make me shy. Why does she do that ? 

" I saw how good you are at dancing. I'm glad if we can work together one day.

I quickly pick my bag, staring at her and then at the door. I wanted to go to my home, why she keeps to talk with me ? 

I just nodded. 

" See you tomorrow then.

She waved her hand and just get out. It was so weird. Her beauty made me nervous, I'm really not used about that whole situation. I just quit the school at the end of the day, thinking about my savior as usual. 

***LISA POV

When I come back to my apartment, Taehyung was already waiting for me. I smiled lightly to him, remember our discussion the last night. 

He told me that one night, he was hang out with his co-workers and get drunk easily. He didn't remember well, but he took the car even if he shouldn't, and hit a little girl. By panic, he just left without telling to anyone what happened this night. 

For me, it was not clear. He was drunk and the cops didn't catch him till now so maybe it's his imagination ? I hope so.. But he's my best friend, and I have to be here for him no matters what. I know him, he could not do that. 

Since I told him what I thought about this whole situation, he seemed to be relieved.

Anyway, he asked me for sleep with me the last night, and I agreed. That's why he is already on my own house.  

I smiled back at him while he gives me a kiss on my forehead. 

" So, how was your day ?

I sigh, taking one candy bar and sit down on my couch. 

" It was really great. We have one new student in my dance group. He is gifted, I swear.

Tae looks at me, puzzled. 

" Really ? That's pretty cool I guess.

He doesn't pay much attention since I'm talking about an other boy. I guess it's his big brother side who is warning him about danger of boys around me...blabla..  Taehyung is kind of over- protective with me. 

My phone vibrate, and I look for see that one new message. 

_Guest109 :

" Hey ! My day at school was really challenging. But I guess I made a new friend. "

I smile at this. Finally, he's gonna be more friendly, it will helps him a lot. I lay down on the sofa, answering quickly, while i'm eating.

_Guest273 :

" That's so great news. I'm truly happy 'bout this. "

" So now that you're ready for meet people, maybe we can meet each others right ?

The wait lasts really long, or maybe this is how I feel. It's the second time that i'm talking about meet each others. The first try was a disaster so i'm kind afraid about his answer. 

_Guest109 is typing...
Taehyung come from my back, and steal my attention. 

" Lisa! Let's go have a dinner outside. I want some bulgogi with you. "

I can't help but agree since my candy bar is not enough for my stomach. 

" Oh ! Did you see my phone Tae ? I think I leave it on the sofa...Eotteokae ? "

I pouted, remember that I was chatting with my mysterious friend from internet. Taehyung just shrugs his shoulders and keep eating. 

" Do you need your phone when we're together ?

I shake my head, taking one piece of beef that I put in my mouth. 

" Anyway, let's just cut ut at home when we finish.

Tae seems disappointed about my answer, and I feel guilty. My behavior is not that great, I should treat him better. 

When we finish, he paid for us while I wait for him outside. The air is really cold so I put my hands on my pocket's jacket. Suddenly, I saw someone who seems familiar and I recognize him when he pass by my side. 

" Jungkook !

he turns in front of me, with surprise, but quickly his face darken. Am I bothering him ? I take a step back, a bit afraid about this. 

" Sorry but I don't want to waste my time right now.
He coldly say, and leave me just like this. 

I stay here, perplexed about this behavior, and Tae's voice wake me up. 

" Who he was ? "

He keeps stare at Jungkook who were already far, and then at me. I just shake my head, don't want to talk anymore about this jerk. Who thinks he is ? That's the question. 

*

I take my phone, under Tae's gaze, but fortunately he didn't say anything, carrying his own stuffs on his bag. 

I had 5 new messages. Oh damn. 

_Guest109 :

" I think so. Let's meet by 7pm, near the exit 9 of subway. "
" You there ? Can you tell me if it's ok for you ?
" I'm leaving. " 
" Where are you ? Can you do it quickly? it's really cold. " 
" Ok... I guess that you don't want to meet me that much. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My hand comes to hid my lips, and i'm getting really nervous. This misunderstanding may affects him...

"Oh shit. "
 Taehyung turns to me, really shook. 

"Did you just curse ?!"

*** AUTHOR 

Hey ! How are you all ?? Thank's for keep reading my fic, I really do it for fun and I hope you enjoyed as much as me. 
You guys saw the DNA Trailer ? I think these boys will kill me oh my gad.

 See you soon for the next part.