A ( part 1 )

Author: Hey ! 
The " A " chapter will be in 2 part, I didn't expect that but it will be a way too long if I make just one straight chapter. 
As you can guess, many things will happens here !
Hope you'll enjoy, let me know. 
Kiss. 
****

Christmas time. 

***LISA POV. 

Today is the day. 

My parents will come, and i'm just so impatient to see them since it's quiet long time. 
Plus, I love when we're reunited with all the family members.
Not forgetting that i'll meet my mysterious friend...
Nothing can spoil my happiness today, I swear. 

Taehyung come in the morning for help me to buy some stuffs, we spend some hours into the mall. I buy a present for everyone, but when it's the turn of my friend... I just don't know what to buy. 

Taehyung come next to me, looking at my face. 

" Why do you seems embarrassed all of sudden ?

I look at him back, and pout. 

" You know, my friend who will come tonight... I don't know what to choose. "

A sigh escape from his lips as he gaze at somewhere else. He seems overwrought. 

" Well, I don't know neither since he is a total stranger...

" Taehyung, please don't start.

I give him a dare look, and he just let a silence settle down between us. 

" Right, sorry Lisa. What about a video game ? We, boys, love that kind of present.

I bite my under lips nervously. My friend never told me about any kind of game... 

" Ah.. I guess i'll listen to your idea.

Since I have nothing better in my mind, I just buy a game called " Overcraft". 

My thoughts go suddenly about Jungkook.

I remember the last week end when I help him to choose a present for his friend.

Maybe I shall have of asked him to help me too, unfortunately, I didn't thought about it. 

And i'm not so sure about the goodwill of Taehyung about this.
Since I told him a friend, a boy, is coming to the Xmas party, he didn't hide his displeasure. 

Anyway, Taehyung act really...Kind of weird these days. 
I feel like i'm his own, and in a side I don't like it when it comes to talk about boys. 

Before, I could speack to him about my love life so easily. 

But lately, I can feel he is irritated. 

I look up at my best friend, telling him we can lead to Jimin and Rosé's house now. 

The day passes very fast, all of us is occupied with making preparations. 

Rosé is in the kitchen with her mom, cooking a lot of plates. 
Jimin, Taehyung and Rosé's dad still try to fix the christmas tree and the table decoration. 

I just decided to take care of Jinwhan, in his bedroom. 

" You need to be the most beautiful for tonight, do you know ?

I grab some of his clothes, trying to find the perfect outfit. 

I look at the baby who is smiling to me, and as usual when he does that, I can't help but find how much he looks like Jimin. 

After change him, I call Taehyung, asking him to watch Jinwhan while I change my own clothes for somethings more dressed. 

He nodded and I leave them when I see how Tae is happy to plays with my nephew. 
As usual, he is so kind with children. 

Around 20 minutes later, I come back, wearing a pink shirt and a black skirt. 

Tae look at me, his mouth wide open. 

" Please.. close theses lips, i'll feel embarrassed.

" Ugh... You look gorgeous Lisa. I'm glad to be the first to see you in this outfit.

I feel my cheeks getting hot suddenly. 
I mean, i've been feeling the way he's looking at me lately, so maybe that's why I'm blushing right now. 

Because I know, there is something else than friendship from him. 
But, better to be blind. I'm a way too afraid even to think about it. 

He's my best friend. I don't wanna lose him. That's all. 

He suddenly burst out laughing, looking at me. 

" Why are you shy now ?

" No way... Argh shut up please.

I roll my eyes and take Jinwhan against me, smiling at him. 
Taehyung keeps gaze at me, with a genuine smile. 

Don't look at me like this.... please. 

I can feel my heartbeat being faster so I decide to just go downstairs. 

My phone vibrate, and I quickly look at my screen, while keeping the baby against my side. 

_Guest109:

" Hey, I'm on my way to see you. I'm really nervous right now.

_Guest273:

" Don't be, it will be really funny and cosy. You'll see. About how long will you arrive ? "

_Guest109 :

" I guess 10 minutes. "

_Guest273 :

" I'm looking for you then.

Jinwhan starts suddenly to cry and I frown, looking at him. 

" Omo.. Rosé, where's Jinwhan's food ?

***Taehyung POV

So yes, today is the day. 

I'll tell to Lisa that I want her, and only her. 

We're not teenagers anymore, we're adults, and yeah my parents asked me about marriage not long time ago. 

The only problem is that I just love Lisa, but I didn't undertaken anything for show her. 

I know that everyone will be glad for us, even Jimin often ask me if something is going between me and his sister. 

So, i'm not that nervous about the others. 

I can tell Lisa will be the most happy with me, I'll do all I can for it. 

But really, why all of sudden she started to talk with this strange depressed boy ?! 
He keep steal her attention from me, and I can't help but feel angry about him. 

Anyway, tonight even if he's here, I'll make anything to show him how Lisa and I are close. 
Hope it will stop him any thoughts about her. 

I'm not dumb. If he keeps talking with her that much, it's because he wants more than a kind friend. 
I'm a boy too. I know how it works. 

After I finish to prepare myself, I just go downstairs, and see that Lisa was in front of the open door, frozen. 

Curious, I walk next to her, and my eyes growing widely when I see the guy in front of us. 

...What...
What the hell is this ?! Is it a prank ? 

" You ! "
" YOU! "

We both said, as we look each others with kind of disgusted features. 

Lisa start to speak, she seems so surprised that she stutters. 

" W-wait...Y-you two know each others ..?

I nodded, and answer before him while i'm looking only at her. 

" He is the crazy man who wanted to fight me at the police station.

As soon as I said this, he make a step towards me, but Lisa just put herself between us. 

" Ok dudes.... Just..Ah- we'll make a deal. I don't want any trouble. Let's talk about this whole situation tomorrow. Today is an important family and cosy day. Don't try me.

I sigh and nod my head, giving a cold gaze to the boy. 

***author**Yes

***author**

Yes... 2 updates less in 3 hours, i feet inspired so why not. 

Hope you like! don't forget to vote and comments, i'll be glad. 
kiss.