S

Author : 
Hi! Thank's for continuing reading me. <3 
I hope you enjoy. And I think this part will be better if you turn your background in black!
Good reading. 
***

*** LISA POV

We were on Taehyung's home, Jennie just sit down on the kitchen's chair, a stare at me then Taehyung

" Something feel strange between us. What is it ?
She just ask, and i briefly starring at Tae who is silently cooking the chicken. 

" Don't mind it Jennie, I'm just really stressful theses day. I'm sorry toward Lisa-ssi to endure my attitude too.

He quickly look at me, and I feel sad when I hear his words. 
Why he still so kind ? 
He is stressful, yes, but because of me. 

I know I became distant with him since we came back to Korea, and Tae can easily feel it. 
Once, he asked me about it , I can remember it didn't sound like a question, but more a wish. 

(flashback)

I'm cooking Thaï Noodles, when I hear the door opens, then closes. 
"Oppa ?"
Then, he just face me, with a disgusting smell of alcohol and cigarettes. 
When did he starts to smoke, by the way ? 

" Oppa is tired, Lisa.. "
I sigh, and manage to bring him to my bedroom, well, is totally drunk. 

But he speaks up again. 

" I mean tired of this situation between us.

I freeze, and face him, staring into his eyes. 

I just see sadness, and pain inside these.
Usually, they're so full of joy and happiness. It squeezes slowly my heart. 

" What do you mean Oppa ?

My voice sounds really calm. I know I have to breakup with him, but he is too much drunk for not being affected if I do this today. 

The next time I see him, for sure I have to end up this thing. 
I'm so sorry about what I will do to you Taehyung. 

" People like you are rare, and I can tell it because I know you perfectly, since all this time. 
I really appreciate your love for me, Lisa, because you're my type since I met you. I mean, everything about you is something that i'm in love with. But because I know you too much, I can see really all. Good, and less good things. " 

He then stares at me seriously, it seems difficult for him to say it. 

" Because I know you, I know you don't really love me that kind of way.. Not the same way as me. I'm selfish when it's about you, and I didn't want to believe this thoughts, I didn't want to just give you your freedom from me.

I can feel he is really touched by what he says. 

" Don't answer me right now, please think about us a last time.

He suddenly says while his arms make belts around my waist. 
Then we just hug silently during minutes. 

I close my eyes, remembering all his words. 

I'm your best friend, the one who should protect you against the heart-breakers. 

But what can I do for you if i'm the one who break yours ? 
Will you forgive me for this, my friend ? 

(end flashback)
Jennie just finish her plate. 

I can remember earlier, when she said she won't interrupt the date I had with Taehyung. 
But truth is that she asked food from Tae, because she want something specific that only him can do. 

"Well, not seems like we have to be ready for the restaurant in 30 minutes. "

I look at Taehyung, and I can see Jennie covering her lips while looking at him and me. 

" Will you go to restaurant wearing this jean Lisa ?

She looks at me, as if she was a fashion icon.

Actually i'll break up with Taehyung, so no need to be the most pretty for this date

" Yes, I think this is good enoug-

" No way, let's wear something better.

She just stands up and takes my wrist on her hand, leading to my little dressing room. 

I don't know what kind of magic she uses, but in less twenty minutes she did my makeup, hair and clothes. 

I was just wearing one of my million black skirt, with a florale blouse. 

Taehyung just looks at me, and then smiles. 

Jennie's clearly proudof her works, speacks up. 

" Ok, I'll leave now, you two have a good date. "

She then leave, bringing her bag and actually leaving. 

" Should we go now ?

I nodded to his question.