1- Where She is

A car stopped outside a tall building on the most potential area of Mumbai where all the big companies have their offices, the chauffeur came out instantly to the back door and opened it.

Everyone who were passing by from that street, stopped for a second to have a glimse of this gorgeous beauty who just stepped out of that car.

Ronaldo her chauffeur greeted her and she gave a small genuine smile in return.

Ronaldo has started working for this amazingly talented and beautiful girl since she started her journey in this business world. He is 49 and sees her as his daughter, even though she is his employer. He admires this girl who made it this far on her own. He is one of those few persons who has seen her fighting with her demons. All and all he is proud of this beautiful young woman who appears like a hard nut from outside but is very kind from her heart. He has seen her in every aspect of her life from the day he started working for her. Yes she is Ananya Raichand. The CEO and founder of Raichand Hotel Groups.

She walks straight into that building, the guards greets her and as she enters into the main lobby, the receptionist wishes her good morning but she just strodes into her private elevator.

As she heads out from the elevator on the 31st floor, her secretary greets her and she gives him a nod in acknowledgement.

Her whole cabin is made up of the glass, from which you can see the whole city and the continuous buzz around the streets. That's her favourite part of the office. She likes to see everything from afar so that she can see everything but no one can see her.

Her secretary Aditya Khurana, enters into her cabin. He is 29 yrs old, who has done masters in business administration and is very professional and efficient in his work. He is the only one in this office who is allowed to call her by her name. Ananya considers him as one of the closest thing to family, infact he is the only one who can be considered as her family. He is her best friend.

Aditya: Good Morning Ananya. Today you have a conference to attend at 11 am. Followed by a meeting with the share holders at 2 pm. There has been an issue. The builder who is selected for our new hotel in Singapore is demanding more amount than the decided, and he has stopped the construction until we aid into his demands.

Aditya was not afraid to tell her about this, but he was a little skeptical because he knows that this will make her lose her temper.

Ananya looked up from her laptop with furious eyes.

Ananya: When did you get the news about this Aditya!!??

Aditya: This morning at 8 am.

Ananya: Connect me With Mr. Sanders.

Aditya: Certainly boss.

Ananya rolled her eyes at the word boss. Aditya smiled, looking at her irritated face.

He instantly called Mr. Sanders.

Aditya: Hello Mr. Sanders, This is Aditya Khurana from Raichand Hotel Groups. My boss would like to have a word with you.

On the other side Mr. Sanders was a bit scared because he has never thought that Ananya Raichand would directly talk with him about this matter.

He passed the call to Ananya.

Ananya: Yes Mr. Sanders, I hear that you have few disagreements with us. What are they?

Mr. Sanders: Yes Ms. Raichand, the amount that you are paying us is not enough anymore. Until you raise it upto my demand the construction work won't be resumed.

Ananya: Very well Mr. Sanders, from now on you won't have any disagreements with me, because I'm terminating you from this project. The payment of the work that you have done till now, will be transferred to your company. Do expect a summon from my lawyers since you decided to break the contract. Have a nice day...

Mr. Sanders was stumped. He didn't know that it will take turn like this. He wanted some more profit after he worked for Ananya Raichand sometime, seeing that she has been in this field for only 5 years while he has the experience of 25 years.

But what he forgot was, Ananya Raichand maybe the newbie in this industry but in such a short time, now she is the top businesswoman of the Asia and she works with ethics and no one could fool her or cheat her. She is not the one with whom you would like to mess.

Aditya looked shocked from the outcome, but he didn't question Ananya's decision because he knew that if she has decided to go with this plan then she must have the solution in her mind too and that's what he admired the most about his boss.

Even though she is younger than him, he respected her a lot.

Ananya: Appoint Mr.Roy as our new construction partner, I've seen his deal and he is reliable unlike that old man. Tell him to start the work immediately. Since there is no issue now, I would like to have a cup of coffee Aditya. Please send it with Maya.

Aditya: Sure thing Ananya. Anything else?

Ananya: Nope. Just go back to your work Aditya.
He chuckled at that, he kissed her forehead and left the cabin.

Ananya relaxed in her chair and thought about how her life has taken a U turn. She is glad to have Aditya as her best friend and her family, he is her support system. He is the one she trusts her life with.

Now she knows how to handle people like Mr. Sanders. Back then she was naive but not anymore. No one can cheat her or make a fool out of her. That Anu is long gone. The world is facing Ananya Raichand.

---------------------
Media box: Raichand Hotel Groups, Mumbai(India) Headquarters

Hello guys...
Here is the part one.
Do tell me your reviews.
Don't forget to Vote and comment.

Thank you for choosing this story to read.
Will update the next part soon.

Till then
Stay safe.
Stay happy.

-CLUMSY GIRL