Prologue

Ananya Raichand. Everyone fears from crossing her path. She is Smart, Ruthless, Extremely beautiful and leading businesswoman of the Asia. At the age of 27 she has achieved the heights in the Hotel Industry and she is the Founder and CEO of Raichand Hotel Groups.

But in between the four walls of her room, She is vulnerable. A past that always lingers in her mind.

Now she is back to get her revange.

This Strong Yet Fragile woman has so many scars on her heart and now she has caged that beating organ into very high walls that no one can break.

Vivaan Kapoor, Her new business partner, will he be able to bring her out of that trauma?? Will she let him?? 

He was intrigued by her on the first sight itself but when he accidentally found her crying in her office, he was determined to know the reason. As he gets to know her more, he decides that this beautifully broken girl will be His. He will bring happiness in her life.

But will she accept this new person in her life? Will she trust him?? And the biggest question - even after the scars of her past, will she be able to love him!!??

Let's find out.

Cast
Ananya Raichand - Disha Patani

Cast Ananya Raichand - Disha Patani

Vivaan Kapoor - Nick Bateman

======================

Did you guys like the Prologue!!??
Let me know about your reviews.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe.
Stay happy.

- CLUMSY GIRL