2 - His Arrival

Vivaan was surprised when his father told him to visit India for a partnership, but as always he obliged and started preparing for the trip. He know that India will be different than Europe, to be precise London, but he was ready.

This is his first time visiting India, though his roots are Indian.He was excited to see this new country where his mom and dad have met. While doing research for this Indian Company he found something which left him utterly curious, in a good way.

He got to know that Raichand Hotel Groups is established just before 5 years and a girl at the age of 22 years started this chain of hotels. He was looking forward to this meeting now.
Because surviving in this business world and rising in this business world are two different things and this company has achieved heights of success in these 5 years.

After a week, Vivaan landed in India in his private jet.

A representative from Raichand Hotel Group was already present at the airport in the Mumbai and Vivaan was taken to his suits directly, which was at the best location of Mumbai.

He was impressed with the hospitality and attentiveness of the staff.

On the other hand,  Ananya was informed about the arrival of Vivaan and she was all set for tomorrow to meet him.

Ananya was ready to welcome Mr. Vivaan Kapoor in her office at 8.45 am.
Aditya was by her side and he was trying to gauge her mood and as always he found her in Complete business mode with no trace of emotions on her face..

Aditya asked her to lighten the atmosphere " Are you Nervous, Ananya!!?? "

Ananya glared at him for asking this absurd question.

Aditya laughed at her and shook her head playfully " I'm kidding baby girl, loosen up." and Ananya smiled a bit at him.

And that's how Vivaan found them when he entered Ananya's cabin.

At first he was surprised seeing this side of her and at the same time he was wondering that who is this guy who dared to touch and joke with Ananya Raichand and was left unharmed...

He cleared his throat to gain their attention and he saw a complete transition of Ananya Raichand from a playful girl to a serious businesswoman and he was shocked.

Aditya: "Welcome Mr. Kapoor I'm Aditya Khurana, I hope that your stay at our hotel was pleasant and we are looking forward to this meeting with you. Please have a sit."

Vivaan: " Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Khurana and I'm looking forward to this too."

After that Vivaan turned to Ananya.

Vivaan: " Pleased to meet you Ms. Raichand. "

Ananya: "Same here Mr. Kapoor. Welcome to India."

Vivaan was surprised at her calm reply because till now he was used to have girl falling at his feet just to have a glimpse of him but this girl was different, she treated him normally like any other business associate would do.

And to be frank he liked this change for once,but he was expecting a tiny formal smile from her which she didn't give.

And that made him envious to this guy named Aditya Khurana because with him Ananya seemed normal, her free self but in front of him she kept her guards up and that was something which intrigued him and he was looking forward to his time in India.

----------
Media box: Aditya Khurana

And that's all for this chapter guys.
Do share your views about this.
Don't forget to Vote and comment.

Stay happy.
Stay safe.

-CLUMSY GIRL