3- Astonishing

As the meeting progressed, Vivaan was more and more intrigued by Ananya. Her points regarding the merger of both the companies for this particular project were bang on and that left him very impressed.

Towards the end of the meeting

Ananya - So are you ready for this deal Mr. Kapoor?

Vivaan - It will be pleasure working with you Ms. Raichand. Please call me Vivaan since we will be working together now.

Ananya - That's nice of you to say Mr. Kapoor but I like to keep things professional so I hope you understand.

Vivaan - Absolutely. (He was shocked that she is very different from anyone that he has met till now. Also the first one to refuse him to call him by his name.)

He was expecting a smile in return, if not a full blown grin but all he received was a nod. Why is she like this!!?? She is very closed off. I wonder if she ever smiles!!?? These were the thoughts that were running in his mind. He let it rest for now.

He got up from the chair,

Vivaan - I'll see you tomorrow then.

Ananya - For sure Mr. Kapoor. Aditya will show you the company right now. I'll take your leave since I've a meeting to attend to.

This gave Vivaan an another shock. She called her assistant with his name and here she was refusing to call him by his first name just a minute ago. Their equation left him surprised. He was wondering that how did Aditya Khurana managed to do this impossible thing!!

Ananya lifted her intercome phone and buzzed Aditya in. Vivaan was watching her every move.

Aditya came into the office just after a minute.

Aditya - Yes Ananya.

Ananya - Aditya please show our office to Mr. Kapoor. He will be starting his work from tomorrow so I want him to be familiar with the premises. I'll be leaving now. I have a meeting with Mr. Thakur right now. I believe you have all the papers ready!?

Vivaan was very surprised by the way Ananya was talking to Aditya. With him she speaks very less and it's like she counts her words before saying something to him. But with Aditya she talks freely and seems less uptight.

Aditya - Sure Ananya and yes the papers of Mr. Thakur are ready. I've kept them in your car. Just let me know if anything, okay!?

Vivaan seemed to pick up on an unknown but secret conversation here.
He knew that there must be something sketchy with this deal, hence Aditya is saying this. He just hoped that Ananya takes care of herself. He was very surprised with this unknown care and protective nature of himself towards her. But he couldn't help himself. He was very confused right now. But her answer left him astonished.

Ananya - You know me Aditya. Let me know if anything comes up.

Aditya - (Just to lift her mood and tease her) Yes ma'am. Anything else!!??

Ananya was annoyed with this "ma'am". She just glared at him and walked out of the room. Leaving a chuckling Aditya behind.

Vivaan wanted to know the type of relationship these two shared. Because both the times in the presence of Aditya, Ananya seemed relaxed. He wondered why!!??

Aditya turned towards Vivaan.

Aditya - Let's go Mr. Kapoor.
I'll show you yoir cabin as well. Please ask me anything that you want.

Vivaan - Sure. So you have worked here since!?

Aditya - Since the beginning. Your cabin will be on this floor only. Just two doors left from here. The first door from left is my cabin. So if you need any assistance please let me know.

Like that Aditya showed him the whole building.

Vivaan noticed one thing as well thay Aditya was as guarded as Ananya with him. He was a splitting image of her, just the male version. His answers were measured and to the point. He also noticed that each and everyone in the company respected Aditya immensely.

He was looking forward to work with them from tomorrow and with this thought he went back to his hotel and was ready for the next day.

----------------------

Hey guys I'm back after a long time. Hope you are all doing well. Will be back with the next chapter very soon.

Stay Safe.
Keep Smiling.

Clumsy_Girl