How it Began

Sakuragaoka High School Culture Festival, a famous school event that attracted a lot of people from both inside and outside of school. Yet, I couldn't enjoy the exhilarating festive. I was stuck in the Student Council room, working all day long.

Well, I'm the Student Council President after all. There's a lot that I need to do, and the only one helping me is the Student Council Vice President, Yuuki Akimitsu.

Still, being around her wasn't comfortable at all. She is always focused on her work, an intensity that could kill even. I even doubted she knew that I am around.

Akimitsu was a real celebrity. An irresistible beauty, standing at 164 cm and 58 kg. She curves in where supposed to curve in and curves out where supposed to curve out. Highly intelligent, great academic records, multi-talent and good at sports. I was a miracle that I won against her in the Student Council President Election.

Both of us worked till night., but of course we didn't talk much. Well, it hadn't been too long since the new Student Council was formed. We hadn't got along that well.

The next day, Akimitsu didn't come to the Student Council room. Well, most of the works was done yesterday. It was more like only few pieces of paper today, so I didn't really need her for anything. Akimitsu was doing a Maid Cafe with her class today. It was her shift.

All of the work was mostly done, it allowed me to enjoy the festive a bit. By coincidence, I walked by Akimitsu's class. I was curious, so I went inside.

The moment I step inside, I was stunned. There I saw Akimitsu, beautifully wearing a maid costume while serving a customer.

Our eyes met, I thought. Anyhow, she quickly looked away and approached the other maids, her classmates. They had a bit of conversation, a bit like arguing. And at the end, Akimitsu sighed heavily.

She went towards me instead. She came close, and greeted me.

"Welcome home, master." Just like any other maid cafe always greet their customers.

Anyway, that line really showed her cuteness. I had never saw her smile like that. At least not addressed for me. She led me to a seat.

"Here is the menu, master." She gave me the menu, "We've got this special lunch set as our recommendation." She pointed at a single packet containing an omurice and a drink.

Well, perhaps I'll just go with the recommendation, "Okay then, I'll order this."

"Right away, master." There se went again, with that bright smile. I wondered whether that is a fake or a real.

Something bothered me though. Her classmates were laughing quite a lot while Akimitsu was serving me. But before I could thought everything, my order had arrived.

Akimitsu gave me the omurice. But without asking her, Akimitsu was already writing on it with ketchup.

She wrote "バ(Ba)カ(ka)". Well, that annoyed me a bit, but I ate it anyway. It turned out actually good. I ate all of it.

Just as I was finished, my phone suddenly rang. I took it from my pocket. It was from another student committee.

"Hello, this is the Student Council President. What's wrong?" I answered it.

"Prez, we got a problem in class 1-4. The audio isn't working." He seemed in a bit of a hurry.

"What happened?" Before I realized it, Akimitsu was already standing so close to me. It seemed she really wanted to help.

"There's a bit of problem in class 1-4."

"Let me help!" She responded quickly.

But, if she was to help me. Wouldn't that cause trouble for her class.