Is It Really Right to Love You?

There was Jin, Ao-sensei and one small guy. All of them was really imposing. Just after I arrived, Jin and Ao-sensei looked at Kaka and me. Meanwhile, that small guy reminded me of someone somehow.

That posture, that height. Is it Ryo? Currently, he was not cross-dressed. But something inside me ensured me that it was him. But, the aura that I felt was totally different than usual. Is it really Ryo? Or maybe is this his true form?

Meanwhile, Aki and Miu was standing between Yuuki and Ryo. Miu had a serious face, while Aki was a bit afraid but still holding on. Yuuki was trembling a lot behind those two.

“Hey, isn’t that small guy the same guy that you brought to the Student Council room?” Kaka asked me.

“Y-yeah, maybe. Wait? You realized that he was a boy?”

“Of course, and he was cute too. So I asked those strange detective guys back at our school about him. They said he got something like a second personality. I didn’t believe them at first, but it turned out to be true.”

Second personality? Dissociative Identity Disorder? Is such thing even possible? But I didn’t have enough time to think about that. Both Jin and Ao-sensei approached us.

“Stay away!” Jin said that with a deadly glare.

Ao-sensei was also looking at Kaka with the same eyes. I don’t think we could fight them like this.

“Nee-chan. Let’s go home.” Ryo talked a bit calmly. Despite that, Yuuki was insistent on staying. Or more like, she was afraid to go home.

Suddenly, Ryo’s phone rang. He picked it up and nodded, “Understood.” He said that clearly with a flat face.

Suddenly, he reached his arms to Yuuki’s and pulled her. Aki tried to stop him, but it was futile.

“Stop it!” Miu held Ryo’s hand. But as soon as Ryo glared at Miu, she was stunned. She stopped acting. He could do that. This was really beyond expectations. Is this the reason that Yuuki refused to tell me about him further?

Neither Kaka nor me could stop him, it was the purpose of Jin’s and Ao-sensei’s presence. All I could do was watch.

As Ryo left, Ao-sensei and Kaka let us go and joined Ryo. I was stunned for a second, but I quickly rushed outside afterwards. However the moment I stepped on the outdoor, Yuuki was already taken by a car.

There was no way I could catch a car. So I regretfully, gave up on chasing her and returned inside. When I returned, the atmosphere was really down, everyone was both angry and pissed.

“Sorry, I couldn’t be of help.” Kaka said.

“Don’t mind it. I never predicted this possibility anyway. Let’s just return and wait for tomorrow. I hope she will be coming to school.”

“Yeah”

Both, Kaka and me returned to his dorm. I unfurled a futon and slept on it. However, I couldn’t sleep at all that night. I was terribly tired, but I forced myself to go to school. All of it was to meet Yuuki. I didn’t know whether she will came today or not, but I was willing to bet 1 in a million for a chance to see her.

As soon as I stepped on the school grounds, I immediately went to Yuuki’s class first. She wasn’t there. Well, perhaps it was too early anyway. It was still 5:30, the class was really empty.

I’ll have to wait, but obviously not here. Where? The place where Yuuki will almost be sure to be. Suddenly, an idea struck my head. The Student Council room. If my memory is right, she left something back there that she need to take today. Yes, it’s perfect.