A Twisted Plot

Ever since that incident, Miu was always around. She kept stalking us from afar since before the school started until the school ends everyday.

I started to worry about Yuuki. Miu is quite violent sometimes. Once she started a fight with a gang that abused me in the nearby neighbor. Despite being a girl, she won bare-handed against those thugs.

Everything started to get worse the next day. There has been rumors about Miu yelling at Yuuki and they started to argue. I quickly ran to Yuuki's classroom, but she was already gone.

I searched the whole school and finally I found them by the poolside. I saw Yuuki fallen to the ground, she was beaten awfully. Miu approached Yuuki once again and pulled her hair.

I couldn't bear to watch any longer. However, our school's pool is fenced so I can't rush to them instantly.

I intended to run, but suddenly something held my hand from behind. As I turned my back I saw a guy, he was using our school uniform and a pair of glasses. He have a bronze spiky long hair.

"Who are you?" I asked him angrily.

He didn't answer nor his expression changed. Instead his grasp grew tighter. On this condition, I couldn't think rationally. I pushed him to the wall and punched his face.

Before I attacked him, he kicked me and I fell to the ground. I quickly tackled him and stood up again. I grabbed his clothes and pushed him to the wall.

"Hm, you're better at this than I thought. At least I will answer your previous question." He laughed a little. "Jin. Jin Kiritsuki."

After hearing his name someone hit my head from behind. They hit me right between my head and neck, I immediately fell unconscious.

As I woke up, I saw two girls in front of me. One of them is a small girl, she was carrying Yuuki by his shoulders. Her condition is worse that Yuuki and she was forcing her strength.

On reflex, I rushed to Yuuki. She gained consciousness not long after that.

"Could you bring her to the Student Council Room?" Yuuki was referring to the girl beside her. She was fatigued and breathing heavily. I carried that little girl on my back and we walked together to the Student Council Room.

As we arrived to the Student Council Room, I put the little girl on the sofa and she fell asleep.

"Who is she?" I asked Yuuki

Yuuki exhaled, "Ryo Amagiri."

As I heard that name I was confused, "Ryo? Isn't that a boy's name?"

"Yes, he's a boy. He is my little brother. But she attended this school under the name Ryoko."

"Why did he cross-dressed?" When I asked that, Yuuki averted her gaze. Her face turn pale and she was shaking, again. I decided not to pry further.

Afternoon came, yet Ryo was still asleep. I conversed with Yuuki in the meantime. Yuuki's still bruised and her clothes are torn and messed up due to the fight.

Suddenly, the door opened. Kaka Subaru, the treasurer of Student Council came to the room. Both Yuuki and I was panicking. Both of us know with our current position, anyone would think that I tried to rape her.

Kaka walked inside. There he saw us and was shocked. We stared at each other for a while. That's until Kaka started to cry.

"Why Yuuki? Why wouldn't you do it with me instead?" Kaka's tears were falling at incredible rate.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He is a gay and a masochist. It was a really weird moment for all of us.

As soon as Kaka stopped crying, I explained what happened. But he started crying again.