Declaration of War

The next day, without doubt, Yuuki was eating lunch with me. Undoubtedly, she was here beside me, eating her lunch with a big smile on her face. Yet still, still…

Why is he here? Yuuki’s little brother. Wait, is it little brother or sister. He always dressed as a girl no matter when. Hold on, that’s not the real matter. Why was he there?

Ryo, or Ryoko as everybody knew, was sitting together with me and Yuuki. It made everything hard for me. Even the very air felt so tense and heavy. Moreover, Ryo was giving me a sharp look. He was undoubtedly angry at me.

“Um, uh. Ryo-k.. Ryoko-chan. Uh, no. What should I call you?”

“Call me anything you want, human garbage.” Ryo replied with an angry tone and swung his head to the opposite direction. He continued eating.

“Hu-human garbage?” That’s cruel. Unbelievably cruel. I had helped you once man, “Well then, Ryo-kun. Why are you here?”

“Uh, I don’t remember any rules about eating with a human garbage such as you.” He’s kept talking with his mouth full, “And anyway, if there is any rules such as that. Then my sister wouldn’t be here as well.”

This is bad. There is no way I could sort things out with Ryo like this, “Um, Yuuki-chan. Could you explain something to me?” I turned to Yuuki with some hopes.

“Hm, explain what?” She asked innocently.

“Your little brother, is here.”

“So, what? Can’t my cute little brother join us?”

“Well, I was hoping this could be ur little date. Just the two of us.”

“Hm, what are you talking about? You mention no such things yesterday.”

Uh, no good. All my hopes are done for. This is the ultimate despair. Even Yuuki was planning to have Ryo came along. With all that despair, I continued to eat. But, this was not the end.

Not long, I started to hear footsteps and voices. A group of people, maybe four or five. They were quite noisy with all of their chattering. And for a second, I started to recognize their voices.

The door was opened. There was four of them. And worse, these group of people are terrifyingly familiar. Aki, Miu, Kaka and even Jin.

All four of the wasn’t surprised when they saw us. But they sure had all sort of different expressions on their faces.

Kaka still put on that relaxed smile, did he set all of this up? Anyways, Aki and Miu was undoubtedly jealous. While Aki had this really red and angry face on, Miu tried her best to hold back. And The one I’m afraid of is Jin. His face was really scary.

Yuuki and Miu started to trade eye contacts. All of them in an angry form. Even Ryo started to move backwards. Less than 3 seconds, they started to yell and argue with each other.

They talked rapidly and loudly, so much that I wasn’t able to keep up with anything they’d said. More like my head was spinning just by hearing their voices.

I tried to crawl away. But both of them held me.

“A-Aki-chan. Help me!” I said with both hope and despair.

Aki lowered her head for a second. But then she charged inside and joined Yuuki and Miu in arguing. Things couldn’t get worse right?

“Kaka? Please?” I tried to reach my arms to him.

He faced me with that pretty smile on him, “Don’t ask me for help my friend. Because I’m currently doing my best at holding back.”

“Ho-holding back?” Man, I shouldn’t ask him. Perhaps Ryo will help? “Ryoko-chan?”