CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

It's been a week since the stormy night. A week since I was questioned and interviewed for days. A week since my mother sent me a plane ticket to come stay with her and my father for awhile.

A week since I accepted it.

"I don't want you to go." Kate stands next to me as we wait for the final call of my plane. My bags are already on board, my seat secured and my mind ready. But my heart isn't.

"Can't we convince you to stay?" Brad asks awhile looking around. I know he told Beck, I was hoping he would so I could say good bye.

"It's not forever. You guys will be fine. Mom hired a maid for the house, don't worry." I pull Kate into a hug as they call for my plane number. Turning to Brad he pulls me in for a long tight hug, stalling. "Take care of my sister."

"I'll miss you little D." Brad steps back and finally lets me go. But I wish he wouldn't. Smiling I turn away, the first tear dropping as I approach the hall, the hall no one but me can enter. Anyone that wanted to say a final goodbye would have already.

"ELLA!" I swirl around to Beck sprinting towards me. He draws a lot of attention as he hops over seats and ducks under a rope to grab me. "Please don't go."

"Beck. I'm at my final call, this is happening." I put my hand on his chest and look up at him with light eyes. His thumb brushes away the tear, my heart throbbing painfully at the idea of leaving him. "I have to go."

"I love you." Beck whispers, pulling my into him and kissing me sweetly. Tears run down my face as I wrap my arms around him, fisting my hands into his shirt. "I love you so much Ella, don't leave me."

"I have to go." I step back, watching as is rip his heart from his chest. "I love you, Beck."

As I walk away I glance back to see desperation, love, and loneliness in his eyes.

And it's the last thing I see before I leave.

No longer will I be on the same land as Beck, nor the same side of the world.

I probably won't be in his heart anymore either.

But I love him anyways.