Chapter 2

I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket only my ocs, but not their pic looks. 

 Sorry for being late for the update. it took some time to gain the ideas of how Rima and Taro-kun met! But i hope you liked it!

I'll be doing chapter 3 and might update in a week or so.

Safe and sound ...... I don't own this as well or the pic of Tennoji

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 - She's coming back!

.

.

.

|Ritomina 'Rima' Sunajinchuriki|

.

.

The next day ...

There are no games for Seirin in the winter cups so they decided that they'll just watch. Alex came along with them, while I rejected their offer, since I had some other things to do. Well I'm actually going to the same place, but I will be there as the sponsor of the whole winter cup and to announce the training camp and the new championship game. I'm now inside a room where I can watch the game, and currently seated on the couch patting Tennoji's head. Tennoji is a little fox that Shintaro gave me when we first met, and Tennoji's appearance size or weight hasn't change which weird's me out, but I'm glad that he can stay with me.

I can still remember how me and Shintaro Midorima or as I call him 'Taro-ri/nya!'.

.

,

I was forced to stay in the hospital for a long time during my childhood, but that's when and how I met Taro-ri!

.

                One day no one was watching over me, so I went out to play my violin and sing out to ease the people around the hospital which is my weekly or somehow every two days routine. I grab my violin case that has my violin inside and my music book, which is filled with my own songs and some songs that are classical.

I arrive at the rose garden near the giant fountain in the middle of the hospital grounds. I place my violin case on the bench, opening it I grab my favourite and most treasured violin, that Sei-ri gave me for my 3rd birthday; the main parts are somehow made of crystal, I mean transparent glass looking or something, along with the bow, but that knowledge of mine is what Sei told me and what I can see through my soul-spirit eye. I place the music book inside the case and took out the music sheets for some new songs that were released, since the atmosphere is this sad I guess I'll make them sweat drop! Or so relax them since it does describe the song a little. I place the sheets of the stand, which the hospital placed for me.

I positioned myself and took a deep breath. I look at the sheet and saw the colors of the musical notes glowing. And so I played......

.

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift Violin. .......

.

,

I finished playing and place the violin down first along with the bow, since I'm not quite done with playing the violin, I just need to fix my hair, since my bangs keeps on falling on the string of the violin. But as I clip my bangs, I heard the rose bushes move and a cry 'ouch!' of a boy. I grab so bandages from the violin case, since I prepare them in case I get injured because of too much playing. I walk towards the noise to see a boy in shape of a green, Midori...