Chapter 7

The guy at the top is Yoru——^^^^^^^^^^^^

.

.

My apologizes, people! It seems like my laptop hates my flash drive so I wasn't able to update since I was about to update a few months and all but life hates me at the moment. Like family drama!

I hope you can enjoy although I won't be writing the games of the winter cup, but I'll try to write the very-very important parts. I need time and closure at the moment for the street ball and new championship part. I'll try to update a chapter or two tomorrow since I have half day. It will be a sorry gift to those who were waiting for the past months.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 7: Forgiveness and Sudden Surprise

.__.

|Yoru Kilarin|

           Rima finally blew her damn whistle indicating that our train has just ended, I fell onto the ground, landing on my butt and I'm sweaty as hell, and when I caught back the tempo of my breathing, I stood up and caught the water bottle that Tsuki threw. Drink it all, I saw the trash bin and turned around before throwing the bottle I walk 3 steps forward before doing a high arc. I let go of the bottle and continue to walk towards Rima who was seated on one of the benches, and when I heard the satisfying land of the bottle into the trash bin, I can't help but just smile.

"That was quite an improvement, Yoru," Rima said not looking up from the notes that she is making with a mechanical pencil and her black notebook which other students think that it's the so called 'Death Note'. I sat down right next to her looking down at the notes as well. Damn, Nato is still on the same data as me. "Although you're kinda sloppy with the high arch of your shots, it's still improvement unlike before you can't even shoot without dunking the ball." Then her phone rang so she picked it up with my help, of course.

"Hello?... Makoto-nii," a smile spreads across her face. So it's Hanamiya... I sighed and got up, walking towards Toya-nii and Ran. It's not that I don't like Makoto- It's just that... he is quite difficult to handle especially when he plays dirty during game and it disgusts me at some point since some of our middle school player-in-training got hospitalized for almost 2 months. I slumped down beside Toya-nii with a heavy sigh, looking at my pale rough hands, from all those training. Toya-nii and Ran looked at me with a raised eyebrow so I just mouthed, 'Makoto', and they immediately understood why I left her in peace to talk to her adopted brother.

I've thought about it but I guess Rima's family has a thing for adopting people who have destroyed childhood like me and Makoto. I was abandoned when I was only 6 years old in front of the gates of Kilarin's Mansion. Toya-nii's mother took me in with open arms. She told me that I was a gift from the prayers and wishes that she was asking a long time ago, which was another son, since she can't get pregnant anymore and can only have one child.

"Toya-kun~!" I groaned in irritation as Tsuki wrapped her arms around Toya-nii's slim and tender but hard and muscled shoulders. Public Display of Affection much?! Tsuki turned to me with a childish smirk. "Jealous,Yoru?"

I scoffed and turned my head to the side. I'm not jealous it just- irritation. I have nothing against love and all that crap but hey- my passions are basketball, music and gymnastics. No love needed useless I find the right irritating girl who can take on my persona other than Rima, Toya-nii and the rest of the team. The couple, Toya-nii and Tsuki, chuckled at my childish behaviour.