Chapter 3

I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket only Mirai and other ocs 

Here's chapter 3! 

I won't be able to update early since for the next few days are my exam days and this week is actually project week.

so I made a special chapter after this, but I might not update it right away since I still have to study, but I PROMISE I'LL POST THE SPECIAL CHAPTER SOON!!!!!

Hope you like it! 

The white grand Piano and Canon D the song she is playing near the end 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3- Monsters, Training and the Turning tables

.

^^^

.

^^^

|Alexandra 'Alex' Garcia|

.

                Today Seirin didn't have a game so they only planned to watch other games. I came along wanting to know how their opponents play. Rima declined into joining with us saying that she has plans for today, but I got the feeling that she'll be in the arena, to which I was correct about. She appeared on stage with Toya and Yoru announcing about the Dream Championship, cliché I think since one of the name that Rima is called 'Dream Player', but I have the feeling she planned this a long time ago knowing that after Seiren finishes off the two remaining players, she needs to see for herself if they learned the lesson. My goddaughter is too smart for her own good, but it's a good strategy.

All of the basketball player and most of the coaches were actually shocked at her sudden appearance, looks like she is quite famous. But I can see admiration with a tint of fear from most players after learning that she is handling another basketball team, knowing another team might either give them a hard time or a good game.

.

.

The horn rings signalling that the game is about to begin. The match is Shutoku vs. Onita , and if I remember correctly Rima told me one of her ex-teammates is in Shutoku.

"Furthermore, every player is excellent too." I comment about the basketball players as I observe them, especially #7 of Onita High. "He's pretty good."

"But..." Taiga speaks up his gaze at the direction of the apposing team, Shutoku, whose players are wearing their orange jogging pants and jersey jacket. "His opponent today is..."

My gaze lands to the boys that Taiga is looking at, but my eyes widens, he caught my attention. His aura is green and so powerful. It's one of the boys she was talking about. I observe other basketball players. Most of them are pumped up after Rima's appears and announcement about the Dream Championships, everyone can sense it, they are willing to win this so they could have the place in the top 6 for the training camp as well. I wonder why she left Teiko?

I watch the whole game until the end; Midorima finished the game with his usual 3 point shot. It ends letting the game end with 71 vs. 109, in Shutoku's favour. I eyed on Midorima as he wraps his fingers with bandages, that habit! Rima does that when she also plays. Then he fixes his glass and clenches his fist. He wants to win this, so he could see her again.

.

.

I pulled Taiga away from his team to an empty basketball court. My back was facing him, when he suddenly speaks up.