Prologue: Change*

I don't own Kuroko no Basuke/Basket

Sunajinchuriki Ritomina, Rima for short, felt betrayed as they turned their back on her. They left her and crushed her heart, they believe that she was no longer useful in the court. Yet it was ironic that she was the one who helped them reach their potential – she was the one who guided them to become the powerful and legendary team, the Generation of Miracles. They used to have the passion and fun when playing but all of that disappeared when one by one they lost the thrill, the excitement that someone could go against them, but winning was now so easy for them.

Rima was so close to tears when she walked away from her friends. She crossed her arms and tried to bring comfort to herself, trying to ignore the pain yet it was useless.

'You don't have to play Rima. We can defeat them already without the Queen. We don't need you anymore.' Those sentences continued to repeat in her mind. As if it was the only thing she could hear as if it was mocking her of being useless now since they can stand on their own.

Behind her, the Generation of Miracles looked at their friend with emotionless masks except for the Phantom who looked worried for the Queen, because he himself felt the shift of the team. He knew that they were changing, and he could not do anything about it. But a thought flashed into the mind of the Phantom and the Queen at the same time, "That their eyes will one again if someone defeats them."

"I'm so pathetic," Rima whispered to herself as she leaned on the wall near their school gate's entrance. Tears were slowly dripping from her eyes as she tried to stop herself from letting out a sob, but the sound of footsteps approached her and held out their hand. She saw the aura of the person in front of her despite her blind sight. It was said her eyes can see the souls of people and the outline shape of the person according to color, it is what helped her in her daily life especially when she played basketball. The person's hand glowed in the mixture of colors in a rainbow and she immediately knew who it was, "Shu-kun."

In a flash she wraps her arms around the person's waist due to their tall frame, as she finally lets herself cry everything out of her system. The young man she was hugging was no one other than the previous captain of Teiko Junior High's basketball team, Nijimura Shuzo. He wraps his arms around her shoulders and patted her head trying to comfort her. Deep inside of him a beast awakens after seeing the girl who he admired break down in front of him.

The Generation of Miracles became undefeatable even when Rima left in the middle of their second year, and upon their graduation from Junior High they decided to go to separate schools believing that the only opponent they can go against is their fellow Miracle, thus they created the Oath. They did not know that the Queen was already making a move for the incoming storm during their first year in Senior High.

•|•

|Akashi Seijuro|

Regret filled his very being and he was slowly going mad especially when he felt like everyone is slowly leaving him behind. That was when he snapped. It was that day he hid behind his other self.

Akashi faced his other self, the one with heterochromia eyes. And lets the Emperor take over, as memories of his childhood ran through his mind as he slept in his subconsciousness.

A young Akashi ran after Rima who took the ball from his grasp. She dodged his attempts to steal the ball from her, yet a smile was still shown on his face. Akashi had an idea which caused Rima to trip and lose the ball from her grip.