Him <3

Annie's pov

"it's you!" I yelled at the person on the other side of the door." the names Hayden Summerall" he said a little nervous " h-hey im Annie Leblanc.... uh bye" as I said slamming the door in his face." what in the world Annie?" Paige said looking at me a little scared. " remember the boy from the airport.... well he's kinda staying in the room next to us. I thought its where the other girls were staying but it's him." as I said blushing a lot. After that, I heard my phone go off. its a notification from Instagram. haydensummerall followed you on Instagram. 

annieleblanc

liked by 7,009,900

liked by 7,009,900

comments 700

haydensummerall: hey again. check dms

itskatiedonnelly: so cute

kenziezigler: nice hair.

itsnowhimself:#hannie ^

jojosiwa: lets rock with rock your hair!

officallydadtayley: looking good sweetie

haydenfanpage: Hayden who is this girl?

haydensummerall: haydenfanpage its a girl I meet.

Hayden's pov 

After entering our hotel room i heard a knock on one of the doors in the room. so I opened it. it leads into another room. The girl I saw from the airport was there. she just stared at me so I decided to say hey. "the names Hayden Summerall" i said a bit nerves. " h-hey Annie Leblanc she" said wall blushing. before i could say anymore the door slammed in my face. a little shocked i looked this girl up on Instagram. i found her. shes gorgeous her eyes and she seems nice just not with doors. After a bit of doing nothing i hear a knock on the same door so i decided to open it again." hey my name is Paige and this is Hayley and well you already meet Annie" she said with a big smile. " hi im Hayden...." i said a little confused. "well we were wondering is you wanted to go to the beach with us?" she asked. "um I have to ask my dad but i would love to" i said trying not to look at Annie.

Annie pov

"Annie you should introduce him to me and H$," Paige said with a little smirk. "Paige i just shut the door in his face i don't think his going to want to talk to me," i said kinda sassy "well im going to ask him if he wants to came to the beach with us," Paige said wall walking over. she knocks and the door opens surprisingly! i didn't lesson to their conversation but i did hear him say yes. I blushed a little but i don't think he saw. after Paige talked to him she came in and said" get up and change we are going to the beach with the rock your hair family and maybe Hayden.

Time skip to the beach

Annie's pov 

Down at the beach, everyone was there but Hayden. I guess he didn't want to come after all. I have to say i was kinda sad but i got over it kinda. i was hanging out with Lexie, Brook, Hayley, and Jojo when all the sudden I i was splashed. i turned around to see Hayden there laughing his head off. he was with Rush and Carson. " Carson and Rush you know Hayden?" i said mad and confused. " yeah Annie his like my best friend," Carson said trying not to laugh. After talking to Hayden for a bit on the beach it was time to go.

Nicole (manager) talking to mr jimmy 

N-It seems you guys know a lot of people on the rock your hair group.

J- yeah 

N- would you be interested in joining?

J- yeah that would be nice. i was going to ask you if you were the manager and well you just answered my question.

N- well welcome im going to tell the group at dinner. do u want to join us?

J- we would love to

Annie's pov

" ok guys lets head back to our rooms and get ready for dinner. I have a huge announcement to make at dinner. we will meet back here in an hour." so we all ran back to the rooms to get ready. its now been 30 minutes and Paige, Hayley< and I are already so we decided to head down to the beach for pictures.