Will you be mine

Annie's pov

After the kinda fight with Hayden I just wanted to get away."hey Paige im going to go down to the beach? I need to clear my mind." " sure Anz just be back in time for zip lining," she said. I made my way down to the beach I just sat in silence for a bit. I thought I liked him. I thought he liked me. I pulled my knees to my chest and started to cry. I got a text from Hayley.

Hayley

hey, Anz it time to head out. where are you? Nicole said we can all meet where you are.

Annie

im on the beach by the chairs.

Hayley ok see you soon!

I just sat there waiting for the other. I has been a few minutes now and they aren't here so I texted Hayley.

Annie

hay hay where are you guys at

  Hayley sorry we are waiting on Hayden's girlfriend Kenzie

I started to cry again. After crying for a small bit I could tell someone sat next to me. when I looked up I saw Dylan.

Dylan and Annie's conversation

D- hey you ok

A- not really

D- whats wrong?.... you can tell me

A- its Hayden.... did you know he had a thing for Kenzie?

D- well they use to but now all he talks about it how funny Annie is or how cute her laugh is or when she smiles it lights up my world. he really likes you, Annie.

A- then why is he dating Kenzie if he says those things to me

D- because he might still have some feelings for her. but everything stars out hard but it gets better.

A- thanks, Dylan!

D- of course, anything for Hannie um I um mean you

I just laught i couldnt help it. after dlyan and i finshed talking the others came. " whos ready?" nicol asked "ME" all the kids yelled. we all louded up into the cars. i seat in th back with lexie and Dylan. " Annie haydens looking at you!" dlyan wispered  all i did was ignore him. right now i wanted to just relaxe and not really talk to him. when we all went zip lineing i went with dylan alot. whenwe weredone rush and i  posed for a picture. " hayden come here really fast please" nicole yelled over to hayden. he walked over and ask what she needed. "join in the picture please. then all the sudden ruch vanished it like he durned into air.

annieleblanc

10,000,000 liked this

1000 comments

This user has disabled the comments

Hayden's Pov

Kenzie will you be mine.....