Long journey

Annie pov

I woke up to someone shaking me." Annie its time to get up and leave for Hawaii." Hayle said still shaking me. after she said that I sat up and looked at the clock it's 4:45 I groaned. so I finally got out of bed and went to the bath room and showered. I finished getting ready. I grabbed my phone and my carry on and headed down stairs. I ate some breakfast and then we headed out the door.

Time skip to the airport

after checking in our luggage we headed to get snacks and some Starbucks. after waiting around for a bit we heard over the speaker [flight 7060 to LAX is now boreding] so we made our way on to the plan. " hey guys its Annie and right now we just boarded the plane and are getting ready to head out to LA. so Paige, Hayley and I are in this row and mommy and daddy are seating in the row in front of us .So im going to sleep and I think everyone else is too. so yeah we will see you when we land." after turning the camera off I tried to get conferrable and so after I fell asleep.

Hayden's pov

so right now its around 7 in the morning and I need to pack for LA. So I got up and toke a shower and then started packing. after I bit, I finally finished and headed down stairs. dad was making pancakes. so I just waited till it was time to eat. after eating we decided to hang out as a family.

Annie's pov

we finally landed and we were waiting to get off the plane.so I decided to turn on the camera. " hey so we just landed in la and its like 7:00 pm.and" we finally get off the plane I handed mommy the camera and ran to Lexie then brook the Jojo.

the girl's conversation

Lexie=L Jojo=J Brook=b Hayley=h Annie=A

h- hey girls

L, J, and B- Hayley Annie!

A- how are you guys?

B- im doing good just really tired

J- same I did dance all day and im done with having to deal with Maddie and Kenzie

L- im ok I and Carson hung out all day so can't complain

the girls all laugh.

"ok, everyone lesson up. All the kids are riding with Billy in car 2. The rest of you are with me in car 1" so we all decided to load up. We finally get to the rock your hair house. We all got out and waited for car 1 to get here for what we need to do next.Finally, car 1 got here. " OK JOJO, LEXIE, ANNIE, HAYLEY, AND BROOK ARE SHARING THE BEDROOM ON THE RIGHT THE FIRST DOOR UPSTAIRS.CARSON AND RUSH YOU GET THE ROOM RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE GIRLS. EVERYONE ON ELSE COME TALK TO ME.the girls and I ran upstairs there are two queen beds. Hayley, brook, and I are sharing one and Jojo and Lexie are sharing one. We all head to bed because we have a really early morning.

Authors note: so so sorry about the long chapter I just needed to fit that stuff in. so just a heads up im going to take this a little slow so sorry but im trying to make it happen like in real life. also please comment some ideas you want to happen with this story. thanks so much for reading and I hope you will read some more.