Twenty Three

👀Iris POV👀

"Do you think that dogs and people would go to the same heaven?" I asked.

"I dunno. Why is that even a question?" Jahseh asked me with a laugh. I shrugged.

"I'm just thinking about that old movie. The dogs go to heaven one."

"You are the most random person I know." Jahseh chuckled, shaking his head.

"That's fair." I laughed. Jahseh pulled my body closer to his as we laid down on the couch. I snuggled up to him and placed my head on his chest. I heard his shallow breathing and the quiet beating of his heart. I almost thought he didn't have one of those. It was calming, though. Just laying like this.

"You look beautiful." Jahseh complimented. "I like it when you don't get all pretty."

"Thanks Jah." I chuckled.

"I mean it. Plus, you don't look that bad wearing my shirt." He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes, mirroring his grin. He was such a goofball.

"I mean, it's comfy." I said.

"I know. It's mine."

"It's mine now." I retorted, a small smirk on my face.

"I'd like to see you try, munchkin." He said, glaring at me.

"You're funny." I laughed, getting up. He quickly pulled me back into him, making me yelp in response. "Jah!"

"Where are you goin'?" He asked, running his hand through my hair.

"I gotta pee Jah." I laughed. He groaned.

"Why you always ruining our moments?" He asked.

"We have plenty of moments, Jah." I giggled. 

"I know, but I want to be able to spend more time with you."

"I practically live with you, Jahseh." I chuckled, prying his hands off of my waist. "I'm going to the bathroom and then we'll hang out, okay?"

"I gotta go record anyways." He said. "I'll be back in a bit. You want anything?"

"Can you get me a happy meal?" I asked. He stared at me before bursting into laughter.

"You..." he laughed. "You want a fucking happy meal? I swear, you're adorable."

"Fine, I won't get anything." I laughed awkwardly.

"No it's not like that." Jahseh said. "It's just... I've never met a sixteen year old who eats happy meals."

"I thought you would've figured out that I'm far from average by now." I chuckled.

"Whatever. I'll get you one. Nuggets?"

"You know me so well."

"I'm sure. Sweet tea instead of soda?"

"I told you that you know me." I giggled. "That sounds perfect. Thanks Jah."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked to the bathroom.

👀Jahseh POV👀

She just kissed me and walked away. How does she even...? Okay, I fucked a lot of females in my life. I mean a lot, but I've never just had a bitch kiss me and then just like, prance away like she didn't do it. Ugh, this girl was the fucking death of me.