Alone Chapter #5

Tara's POV~

I have no idea what's going on, I didn't even expect to see Ashton here, let alone that creep named Michael! Wow what a great day! Not... I can't believe that I just absolutely lost it in front of my best friend, I don't even know what I was thinking! I feel so bad, maybe it was Michael's fault, yeah in fact I think it was! Ugh I hate him with a passion. I don't ever want to see him again, I'm scared to face Ashton now, why the hell was he there with Michael? And who are the other guys? He's been keeping secrets and I don't like that.

I stormed out the cinemas with Courtney following behind, at least I know she has my back!

"So what should we do?" She asked as we walked to a random bus stop.

"I honestly don't know, try and ignore Ash, he's hiding something and I don't like it..." I informed her.

"But..." She swallowed.

"Please?" I smiled.

"I'll try..." Courtney replied looking at her feet, can't blame her though she really does like him...

"Good!" I nodded as the bus pulled up, putting my ticket in I sat at the back.

"Do you wanna continue talking about it? Or..." Courtney trailed off, I looked out the window and took a deep breath.

"You know what? How about you come over and we can chat about anything and everything?" I suggested, this is the closets I've ever been with Courtney, I guess she's always been kinda like the third wheel just tagging along with Ash and I. Well now it's her time to shine!

Courtney's POV~

Once we got of the bus we started walking towards Tara's house.

"I've never met those guys before, I don't understand!" Tara complained.

"I wonder how they know each other..." I added as Tara finally stopped walking as her house stood in view.

"Nice!" I mumbled as I followed her up on the path to her front door.

"So since it's getting late, let's just watch movies and get junk food! That okay?" I followed her to her room, the white door creaked open as the brightness of the day light beamed through the open blinds, making me squint.

"Awesome!" I replied looking at her pictures on her wall.

"These are so cool!"

"Yeah, hopefully they're be more up soon!"

"I'll be right back, just gonna change into my pjs!" Tara said grabbing a pile of clothes.

I watched as Tara left the room to change, I heard something vibrate as I looked towards the left. Her phone had gone off on her bedside table. I glanced at the screen and saw Ashton's name pop up. Surely she won't kill me if I just have a peek! I unlocked her screen and read the message saying:

I'm sorry for my actions, I hope you forgive me... I just need to chat to you, let me explain! Please!

My thumbs trembled against the key pad, not knowing what to do... I decided to let my fingers flow and reply to his message.

It's okay Ashton, why though?

Suddenly Tara bursts through the door, I quickly placed her phone in my pocket and smiled up at her.

"Ready for a movie?" She cheered.

"Yep!" I smiled back hoping she wouldn't notice her phone was missing.

"Okay so follow me!" We walked down a hall way before a big space with couches were in view.

"Here, you can pick!" She stepped back revealing a huge shelf filled with movies.