Lies Chapter #18

Michael's POV~

What am I doing?

I need to learn to shut my mouth.

"Michael?" I heard, ignoring it I kept my gaze straight a head.

Maybe she's right, I should stick to one personality, but when with her I'm me. When I'm not, I'm thinking of her and the people around me don't see who I really am. I can't help it, it's the way I am. It's my appearance so I tend to act like that. And then I get the hang of being mad and I just fuck shit up with her, I just hope she forgives me through all the shit I say and things I do.

"Earth to Michael?"

"What!" I growled looking down.

"Dude what's wrong?" Luke spoke playing strings on his guitar.

"Nothing..." I replied glancing over at Ashton.

I wonder what's on his mind.

Ashton's POV~

Band practice has been sucking lately, Michael never does what he's told, Calum and Luke have their own discussions. It's like I'm not even here, and it bothers me.

"Guys, I think we need to have a chat..." I rose my voice, hoping they would pay attention.

"You mean you and Michael, We're fine over here!" Calum replied continuing to talk with Luke.

"Uh Michael, could we talk?" I said looking over to him, his eyes already on me.

"What do you want?" His reply was sharp and serious.

"What's going on with you and Tara?"

"Nothing!" He strummed on his guitar.

"Michael, Tara doesn't study for a damn Maths test so why the fuck are you with her?" I yelled, Calum and Luke glanced over.

"I don't know!" The tension between us was heated, I could tell he was lying.

"Michael! Tell me whats going on!" I demanded, lowering my voice as I knew all eyes were on me.

"Maybe I like her! Okay? Geez fucking calm down!" Michael moved, checking his phone as he got up and placed his guitar back.

"No, you can't... You're lying!" I refuse to believe this.

"I'm not lying! What a great friend you are!" Anger rushed through my veins as I shot up, storming over to Michael I pinned him against the brick wall of my house.

"Michael, you listen up! I've known Tara for over 3 years... And you just fucking show up and a few weeks later say that you like her?" I loosened my grip around his collar but don't let go.

"You're just afraid I'll hurt her, she's different Ashton... Give me a chance!" He eyes meeting mine as I finally let go but keep him trapped so he can't get pass.

"You're lucky I'm not going to punch you in the face, if you do ever hurt her nothing is going to stop me from punching you... Watch out, use this knowledge as a one off warning Michael!" I whispered threating him.

"I'll beat you at your own game Ashton... you watch!" His eyes glared at mine, like he had some sort of plan.

"Watch what you say to me and my friends... if you hurt her-"

"You'll punch me in the face, I know!" He smirked, thinking he knows everything.

"I'll kick you out the band!" It was the first thing I blurted out without thinking it through.

"What the fuck! You can't do that!" A confused and betrayed look was plastered on his face.

"I JUST FUCKING DID! Bye Michael have a good life!" I yelled, the anger erupted inside me as I motioned my arm out so he could leave.