Was it a mistake

*pay attention to the title it's a spoiler to upcoming chapters*

Brendons pov:

Dallon doesn't want to go back to counseling. I don't blame him. I don't want to go back either. Even though it's recomended by the doctor. Amy made me talk about why Ryan would beat me and why I let him stick around so long. That has just reminded me of it and caused me to stress about it more. I can't imagine how it must've made Dallon feel to have to talk about his father. So since we aren't in counseling we made a promise to talk to eachother when we start to feel bad again instead of having a break down or worse suicide.

I don't know what I would do if Dallon ever decided to kill himself. I don't even want to think about it. I think me and Dallon both need to do some thing fun today. "Dallon," I call for him. "yeah?" He asks. "Let's do something fun today. We could both use some cheering up," I say. "What do you suggest we do?" Dallon asks. "Well other than spending time with you, the thing that makes me the happiest is performing," I say. "And where do you expect us to perform?" Dallon asks me. "The corner of forth and freemont street," I say.

"Then maybe after that we could go to Circus Circus and go on some rides," I add. "Ooh what kind of rides," Dallon asks, winking at me. "Shut up you know what kind of rides I meant," I say. Dallon laughs, "Do I though." Dallon walks over to me slowly until our lips meet. I'm not gonna lie this is very fun, but we can't always resort to sex to make us happy. I pull away from the kiss. Dallon groans.

We grab our guitars and head to Vegas. Dallon starts mocking me in the car. "Next are we going to go to the moon and preform Northern Downpour, or go to hell and perform The Emperors New Clothes, no wait, wait, wait, we are going to a cabaret to perform But It's Better If You Do," Dallon says. "Remind me why I chose to marry you," I say. "Because I'm the only person that can do this to you, and make you have that reaction," Dallon laughs as he slides his hand up my leg towards my croch. "Not while I'm driving!" I squeal.

He is right he is the only person that makes me react that way. The reason why I chose to marry him is because he's my best friend. He saves my life more times than I can count. He treats me like a king. There's only one other person who made me feel that way but that was a mistake. This isn't a mistake. This is the best decision I've ever made. When ever I'm with Dallon I'm happier than I've ever been in a long time and that's all because of Dallon. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep Dallon happy.