Hades Point of View

I guide Iona towards my office where Zeus and Cupid are waiting. I see her eyes darting here and there. I fight to keep the smile from my face, as I open the heavy marble doors I guide Iona through the door my hand on the the small of her back i feel a weird electrical connection which is unusual as I have never felt this before I put it down to the fact she is awakening and her soul is becoming stronger to transcend her to godhood. Cupid approaches Iona giving her Aphrodites antique that helps to ground her soul. Zeus standing there eagerly waiting like a tiger stalking its prey his eyes sparkle! When he tries to hug her I feel a pang of something-what was that feeling? Then I see her go pale and her eyes start to roll as she falls I move just in time to catch her before she falls and hits the floor. My brother instantly tries to steal this girl from me. I felt a feeling that I hadn't felt in years. Why? Why did I feel that way? I place the limp Iona on a couch in my office and I busy myself in the office while a passed out Iona I managed to hold Zeus off from taking her to his estate, I had also hoped Zeus didn't notice the star constellation in her eyes. It was a most unusual thing. I hear her stir as I work. I close my computer quietly and check to make sure she's okay when Petronella or Pet as I call her comes bounding in with energy I get distracted, I do not notice anything amiss until the explosion and as I shout to my niece I sense divine power and not an Olympus divine power this is divine power of a different sort. It feels oddly familiar yet unfamiliar. I start to get a heavy sense of danger and I run as fast as my legs will carry me towards the two young women in my office. As I run past them I grab their hands and pull them along. Safe I must get them safe, as I look back I see three me emerging from the dust and dark I lock eyes with one and recognition dawns on me Logan! I keep running pulling the two young girls and as Petronella tries to keep up Iona starts to slow. I turn my head and say "we must keep running" around me I notice other gods in battle with these other beings. We get a fair distance and manage to hide. All of us panting trying to get our breath back.