Chapter 3

********
Finally, school was over. I stepped out of the front doors and ran to my bus. "Hey kid, wait up!" I turned and saw Brandon behind me. I laughed. "You're gonna have to catch me Micheals" I winked. "Oh boy, prepare to be caught then."

I blushed and started running to my bus as fast as my feet would let me. I jumped to the third step on the bus and sprinted all the way to the back left seat. As I was about to claim my victory, I was suddenly knocked down, my back against the seat. Brandon breathing heavily,hovering over me. "Looks like I won, Ross." he smirked.

       damn, he's good.

I playfully slapped his arm as he got off of me. I sat up and fixed my hair. Brandon sat down next to me. I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled. "Haha, you're pretty fast Micheals."

Brandons P.O.V

And you're gorgeous

Kaitlyn was gorgeous. I couldn't help but notice how every time I did something to make her smile or laugh, she'd slap my arm.
      Was she flirting?

  I couldn't tell.
I smiled at her and put my head back, slowly drifting asleep.

Back to Kaitlyns P.O.V

Brandon smiled at me and put his head back, closing his eyes.

         he's kinda cute. No! Don't fall for him Kaitlyn, you have too much on your plate right now.

I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts by the bus stopping.
I looked out of the window and saw my house. I was about to get out when I realized Brandon was in my way. I tapped his shoulder.."Brandon..hey I need to go." He jolted awake. "Oh..s-sorry" he said. "It's okay." I said as I walked away and off my bus. I turned around to wave bye to Brandon but there he was, standing behind me. "Uhm..why are you getting off? This is my house." I said awkwardly. "I know, but my mom told me to meet at this house.."
he replied. My blood ran cold. "I'm sorry your m-mom?" he laughed. "Yeah! Don't worry kid I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."
       I don't think it is.

Next, we walked up to my house, I opened the front door. "Hey Kaitlyn." my dad said. I just waved. "Whose this?" my dad said as I let Brandon in & closed the door. "Brandon. Nice to meet you sir." he said, reaching out to shake my dad's hand. "Nice to meet you too boy." he smiled. "Okay dad well I'm just gonna go-"
  I was interrupted by my dads girlfriend walking into the kitchen. "Mom!?" Brandon said.
   Shit.

AN: plot twist!! (; haha guess the cats out of the bag ;) aha anyway, if you are still reading thank you so much!!💖 please comment and vote, it would mean alot. 💕
-Amb