Chapter 5

I kissed back, falling deeper into it.
  Wait a minute, this doesn't feel right.
I suddenly pulled away. My eyes staring at him. "W-what was that?!" I whisper yelled. "It was something I've been wanting to do ever since I met you." My cheeks burned red. "I-i don't think this is the right time for this." I stuttered. "You're right..i'm sorry." he said as he walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I sighed heavily. I then got dressed, putting on a red crop top and blue jeans. The pants were a little tight, hugging my curves. It always felt strange to me..how I had a flat stomach but I had a bigger waist. My butt was average size for a 15 year old. Thats when it hit me.

       I'm 15 years old.  How old is Brandon??

I put black converse on and threw my backpack over my shoulder.
I walked into the kitchen. "Did you ever see my dad come home last night?" I asked Brandon. "No, I didn't." Hmm, that's weird.
"Alright well go get dressed." I instructed him. "I'm already dressed." Brandon said. "Okay then lets go catch our bus." I winked as we walked out of the door.

**********

It was 7th period. And of course, I didn't have a class for that yet. Neither did Brandon. So we sat in the cafeteria.

"Oh, I meant to ask...how old are you?" Brandon smirked. "I'm 17." My jaw dropped. "Dude, you know I'm only 15, right?" he laughed. "There is no way you're 15! Not with a body like that!" I could feel my cheeks turn bright red. "Um, thanks?" I said awkwardly. He winked. "You're welcome."

***********
Finally, I was home. Brandon and I were sitting on the couch watching T.V when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I say as I walk to the door.
I opened it to reveal a tall boy, with brown hair and he was very attractive. "Hi. How may I help you?" "Uh..aye. I'm Cameron. I live a couple houses down and I was wondering if I could use your phone? My mom hasn't been home for a couple days and I'm starting to get worried. And I don't have a phon-" I smiled and said "You can come in." I said as I gestured my hand forward for him to step inside. "Thanks." he said.

I handed him my phone, he then dialed a number and put it up to his ear. "I-i'm just gonna be in the living room if you need anything." I waved at him and walked over to the couch and plopped next to Brandon.

"Who was that?" "Someone named Cameron. He needed to borrow my phone."
"Ah, okay." Brandon replied as he stretched his feet out onto the coffee table.

Soon, Cameron came back in and handed me my phone. "Thanks so much Kai-" Brandon interrupted him and pulled his arm as he dragged him downstairs.
  it sounded like he was about to say my name..how did he know my name??

Brandons P.O.V

I dragged Cameron outside so I could talk to him. "Yo! Dude!! You almost blew it back there" I whisper yelled. "Yeah I'm sorry dude. I forgot that she can't know I already know about her." "Well duh! She's already got enough on her plate right now..she doesn't need you here right now."

Cameron scoffed. "I don't know why we can't just tell her."  "Because, I don't know how she'll react. I replied.  "Okay, well either you tell her soon or I'm going to tell her dude." Cameron said as he walked away.

        crap. I think I should tell her.

I walked back inside and ran upstairs into the living room. "We need to talk." I said as I sat down next to her.
"About what Micheals?" she said as she smiled at me.

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

AN: oh no what does Brandon have to tell Kaitlyn?
Find out soon (;
-Amb💓