Chapter 6

Kaitlyns p.o.v

"it's about that guy that came in and used your phone, it was a ...set up. He wanted to see what you look like." Brandon said. I sat there..utterly confused. "I-i'm sorry a set up?!" I got up, staring at Brandon furiously.

"Yes, he's your dad's girlfriends...son." I laughed. "No! This is not happening. You are not seriously telling me that you AND Cameron are BOTH my brothers..no, I can't do this." I threw my hands up in the air and strutted to my room. "No..Kaitlyn please let me explain!" Brandon yelled as I sat on my bed, forgetting to shut the door behind me. He sighed heavily and plopped down next to me. "Kaitlyn, his name is Cameron Dallas. He's my best friend. I told him about you one day and about how amazing and beautiful you are. So he wanted to see you so I gave him your house address. I'm sorry Kaitlyn I won't do it agai-"

Before Brandon could finish talking, i leaned in and kissed him hard..with no regret. Brandon's mouth curled into a smile as we started to kiss each other deeper. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid back, with him hovering over me as he laid me down on my bed. Things, were definitely going to get intense.

****************
Before i knew it, it was six o'clock AM, and my alarm went off. I turned it off and rolled over next to Brandon, his shirt was off and so was mine. Then, I started to panic.

Oh god! We didn't actually do it did we!?

I lifted my blankets off and saw that I was completely naked.
Shit.
I rolled over and shook Brandon's arm. "Hey..wake up!" Brandon groaned "just five more minutes!" "No..we need to talk." Brandon sighed and rolled over and faced me.

"This cannot happen again." I said as I got up to get in the shower. "Why not?" Brandon pleaded. "We had fun didn't we?" he winked. I smirked. "Brandon, you know why this can't happen again." He sighed heavily and got up from my bed and followed me into the bathroom. "Okay, but...before we have to forget this ever happened, can I at least join you?" he smiled.

"No..I don't want to get attracted to you more than I already am." I said as I gestured for him to leave. "Okay, i'll be waiting." I laughed. "Okay now shut the door you dork!" He laughed and shut the door behind him. As I washed myself off, I slowly tried to remember what happened last night.
Hm, well I do remember after we kissed for a while, he said he was going to get up and get something from the fridge. Oh god..i remember now..it was some type of alcohol.

I shook my head in dis- belief as I finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. I then turned the shower off and wrapped my towel around me. Next, I opened the door and went to my room to see Brandon sitting on the edge of my bed, in his red boxers. "You're so beautiful. I just want you to know that." he said. I smiled.

"Thanks..now..listen..last n-night..why did you..bring alcohol in here?"
Brandon sighed. "Well, I wanted to you know..make things more fun."
I sighed heavily and put a bra on and a black tank top. Next I put on white ripped skinny jeans and black converse. "Okay, but..listen..I didn't ask for alcohol..I remember you asked me what I wanted and I said water." Brandon got up from the bed and walked over to me slowly. "Why does it matter? It was one night..not like it's going to happen again."

Suddenly, I could feel the anger inside of me building up. "Oh! So that's what you think of me!? Someone you can just use when ever you please?! Well guess what Brandon I'm not  some girl you can just drag around and then be intimate with! nor will I ever be! Get out of my room right now." i said. I could feel a tear slowly trickle down my cheek. "Kaitlyn, let me explain! Please!" he begged. "No..just leave me alone." I said as I pushed him out of my room, locking the door behind me.

Then, as I was about to pick up my back pack and leave my room, I heard the front door open. It was silent..no voices..not even footsteps. I took a deep breathe and opened my bedroom door. "Whose there?" i said.

AN: heyyy! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I have been super busy with school and some other stuff going on in my life right now. I will try to update every other day when I can!! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!
- amb🌹