13

Soon enough, Grayson and Olivia told the whole family and we're heading back to L. A. It took a long time to plan the wedding, but in a year and seven months, it was time for their wedding day...

My hands are slightly shaking from nerves. The door opens.
"It's time," my dad announces. I take his hand and we walk out of the room that I got ready in. I'm about to marry the love of my life! I can't believe this! After arriving outside the room filled with people, we get into line. Alice and Jasper are in the front of the line, followed by Emily and Avery. Who are all ahead of my dad and I.
"Are you ready?" My dad asks.
"As ready as I'll ever be," I reply. The music starts. Grayson will be at the front with Ethan by his side. I take a deep breath. Soon the doors open and Alice and Jasper start walking. I see many familiar faces. A couple of new faces. Dad leads me into the room. My stomach twists as a hundred eyes are locked on me. I briefly look around. Hazel eyes at the front catch mine. I smile as I draw near. He smiles back. A tear slides down his beautiful face. Dad gives me one final hug before sitting in the front row with my mom. Grayson's hand reaches towards mine. My hand slides into his and we walk to Nate, our official, our friend, our Nate.
"Welcome to the celebration of Grayson and Olivia's wedding. Thank you for coming. Shall we get started?" Nate asks. We nod. "Olivia."

"Grayson, I met you in freshman year. I never knew that we would date, never mind get married and have a future together. But here we are. I love you. I've loved you since sophomore year. Words cannot describe how wonderful you are. Nobody else can even compare to you. You gave me reasons to exist. Without you, this world would just be a dead circle. You are my world and you make me whole Grayson. I love you so much," I say to him.
"Grayson?" Nate asks.
"Olivia. Where to start? There is so much that I can't say it all. I've loved you from the beginning of time. My heart was already yours when I met you. It had been all along. I can't even imagine life without you. I didn't believe in love until I met you. It seemed so fake and dumb, but you changed that, because you gave me life. I love you," Grayson says.

"Now for the vows. Repeat after me Olivia. I,"
"I, Olivia Pine, take you Grayson Dolan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part," I say and slip the wedding ban onto his finger.
"Now Grayson, repeat after me. I," Nate says.
"I, Grayson Dolan, take you Olivia Pine, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"Do you, Grayson Dolan, take Olivia Pine to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do," Grayson says.
Do you, Olivia Pine, take Grayson Dolan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Yes."
"You may kiss the bride," Nate announces. Our lips come in contact and we kiss as everybody cheers.
"I love you Olivia."
"I will love you until the end of time and space."

And they lived happily ever after.