This weeks video...

The video opened my eyes about dark places. Everybody has been in one. I've been in in a dark place many times and each time, I've recovered. The twins are so brave to open up about their situation to us.

I feel like the video needed to get out there. The video puts it into perspective, that nobody is always happy. Sometimes it's just a cover. Many people hide their pain with a smile. The twins were doing it for us.

This shows that you are not alone. You can fight through it. I believe in God and Jesus. Yes, I'm a Christian. I may not sound like it in my books, but God is my top priority. You may not believe in what I believe, but I just want to share some things.

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/gen.1.27.niv

"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/pro.16.9.niv

"For I know the plans that I have for you, says the Lord, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you shall call upon Me, and you shall come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You shall seek Me and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all your heart."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭MEV‬‬
http://bible.com/1171/jer.29.11-13.mev

These bible verses show how much God cares for us. He created us in his own image. These are two songs that have helped me through dark bits in the past month.

Never too far gone by Jordan Feliz.

Shoulders by For King and Country.

If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Dm me questions or anything that's on your mind and you want to share with me.