Halloween special.

Costumes.

Shiori-ghost

Ruka-woman in black

Aya-wolf

Lyra-devil

Kana-Witch

Shizuku-Frankenstein

Isami-skeleton

Ryuu-Dracula

Takeshi-pirate

Hiroshi-zombie

Kazuki-pumpkin

Katashi- wizard

There was a Halloween disco at school and the sisters were going. This was mainly because people were begging Aya and Lyra to come and Shiori was one of the DJ's there.

When they got there they saw lots of people dressed up as all sorts of things. Zombies were tripping over and bashing into walls, ghosts were on the stage singing like a choir of terrible sounding vultures and there were lots of - and the sisters found this the most hilarious thing of all - vampires dressed in stereotypical costumes yelling things in a transilvanian accent and slurping up coke.

"I hate how people think we're like that. We never dress in that type of clothing!" Ruka scoffed.

"Ya I know right if they're gonna dress up as vampires they should at least find one of us so they know how to dress!" Lyra commented.

"Ooh look I see Kazuki I'm gonna go see if he wants to eat sweets!!" Kana yelled as she ran off.

"Kana wait-"Aya yelled as she began to follow but she was stopped when someone grabbed her wolf tail.

"Hey shorty, or should I say puppy?"

"Takeshi!! Stop calling me names!!!"

"Come on puppy," he replied as he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder." We have places to go."

"PUT.ME.DOWN.TAKESHI!!!"

"Well that was.."

"Weird.." a voice said, finishing off Ruka's sentence.

"Ryuu! What are you doing here?!"

Ryuu grabbed her hand and spun her around into his arms.

"I'm asking if the woman in black would like to dance with this ravishingly handsome Dracula."

"You were very original with your costume. Also stop exaggerating, you.. aren't handsome at all." Ruka said as she looked away.

"Oh well but I think your blush says something else my dear."

"Don't call me that!!" Ruka yelled as Ryuu spun her towards the dance floor.

The others got the hint that the other brothers would soon come to find them so they all ran off.

Shiori.

Found Isami who was DJing and decided to share the job the whole night.

Lyra.

Was running away from Hiroshi who was trying to force her to put on some cat ears and a bell collar.

Shizuku.

Went to Kana and Kazuki but then realised she should've run because Katashi was there munching on sweets.

Kana.

Ate sweets with Kazuki but then Kazuki became a bit sick so they instead tried filling down large ounces of coke.

Ruka.

Was spun around several times by Ryuu and ended up having a good time apart from the fact that she was verrry dizzy.

Aya.

Was ordered to make pretzels for Takeshi but instead mixed chilli in them and was running away from a fuming Takeshi.

All in all it was a good night.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈