Christmas special.

Isami And Shiori.

Isami turned up at the Komori mansion as planned at 5 in the evening.

KNOCK KNOCK

As soon as Shiori heard the knock she grabbed her pad and pencil and shoved them into her small backpack.

Then she bolted out of the door and slid on the banister down the stairs

Then she bolted out of the door and slid on the banister down the stairs. She jumped off and headed for the door. The door swung wide open and Isami was there waiting for her.

"Oh hey

"Hey Isami! I'm so excited!!"

"I can tell. Anyway we better get going. We don't want to be late."

"No of course not! Come on!"

Shiori grabbed Isami's hand and rushed them off to the limo. After about 15 minutes they arrived at a concert hall. Shiori was jumping up and down all bubbly and joyful and Isami was just watching her while sipping a coffee he had brought on the way.

"I still can't believe you brought me to see them!!! They are my favourite K-pop band!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

(Does anyone know who it is yet?😉😏)

"I know they're mine too. I was originally going o go by myself then I remembered you and I thought why not make the best of it. At least I get to see you more now."

"W-what?"

"Have you not realised that I've been staring at you for the past 10 minutes?"

Shiori gave Isami a weird look and looked towards the stage. The concert hall was crowded and noisy. Suddenly there was a loud uproar of screams from all the fangirls.

"YYEEEESSSS!!!!"

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

"JIMIN!!!!"

"OMG THEY'RE HERE!!!" Shiori screamed.

"Try not to be so loud or you'll break my ear drums." Isami shouted as he tried to calm down the hyper girl in front of him.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul
Nae majimak chumeul
Da gajyeoga ga~
Nae pi ttam nunmul
Nae chagaun sumeul
Da gajyeoga ga~
Nae pi ttam nunmul.."

"OOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! JIMIN MARRY ME!!!"

"Shiori you know that's really offensive towards me."

"So it's not like I'm going to marry you."

"Are you sure because if I were to look into the future I would see either your dead or your married to me. I know which one sounds better. You decide."

"S-Shut up! J-j-just let me enjoy this!"

"Ok Ok your royal highness."

Ryuu and Ruka.