The holidays.

AN: Happy birthday Reiji! 29/08/17.

The summer holidays came quicker than expected and the girls grew more bored day by day. One morning they were all sitting on the couch when Kana spoke up," I'm so bored! Can we do something?"

"I guess we can what would everyone like to do?"

"Sleep."

"How about we go on a blood sucking rampage and see who can suck dry the most people in an hour? It'll be so much fun!!!"

"Absolutely not Lyra! Remember the last time you did that?"

"I had to go and cover all your tracks." Aya complained.

"How about we go to this cosplay café I got free coupons for?" Shizuku said holding up a bunch of coupons.

"Let me see those," Kana said as she snatched the coupons away." W-w-where did you get these?!"

"At the arts evening this girl was handing them out for free. She practically forced me to take them."

"Stupid Kiyomi chan." Kana whispered loud enough so only she could hear.

"How about we all go to the beach?" Yui said.

"Why the beach?"

"I've never taken you girls and I assume your fathers haven't been either and I haven't been in a long time so I guess it's a win-win for all of us."

"What does this 'beach' look like?" Subaru asked rather curiously.

"Oh it's full of water and sand and has lots of shells dotted around an-"

"Wait did you say water and sand?"

"Yes Shu, why do you ask?"

"I'll be right back." Shu said as he teleported to who knows where. Everybody waited in what seemed to be an awkward silence. The clock was slowly ticking and you could hear the impatient but light stomping noises Reiji made as he tapped on the floor with his foot continuously. Then Shu came back and held up his phone.

"Look you don't need to go to the beach for all that stuff, you can feel the luxury of the beach right here."

On Shu's phone was a photo of him in the bath tub wearing sun glasses. The tub was filled with water and there was a yellow mat underneath it.

 The tub was filled with water and there was a yellow mat underneath it

"Great idea father! The mat totally looks like the sand!"

"I don't think that's the point. How about we actually go to the beach?" Aya suggested.