Let go of Winnie you little bitch

Chapter 19

"  Let go of Winnie you little bitch."

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

Do you know about the day where all children and teenagers across the world run wild?

The exact day when children make teachers regret even being born?

The day where children and teenagers engage in minor acts of vandalism and pranks?

Yeah, it's called Devil's night. Or most commonly, Mischief night.

And it's also the reason why my school was covered in tissue paper.

And the reason why Kace's hair was covered in egg yolk.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kace screams again as he tries to wash his hair in the restroom basin.

I raise my eyebrows at him, watching silently while his brothers try to hold in their laughter.

I shrugged nonchalantly at his angered expression, "I told you that we shouldn't come to school today. Not my fault that you ignored me."

"This has never happened before!" The egg covered boy complained, "What did you do?"

I snorted at him, "How long have you been going to a public school?"

Keegan answered for him, sounding incredibly bored. "We all went to boarding school for the majority of our lives and we were home-schooled until around 9, 10 months ago?"

"That's your answer then." I smiled at them all, " I hope you all have a great day. Welcome to Mischief night." And then I did the only thing I was good at.

I left.

God, I love Halloween.

-&-

I circled the 3 brothers, judging their interesting choice of costumes.

"Let me guess." I pouted my lips as I stopped in front of Alec.

"Danny Zuko. Very scary Mr Gel Hair." I sent him a sarcastic smile before moving to Ivan.

"Fascinating choice, Mr Trump, it is a pleasure to meet you." I said in a failed British accent, reaching my hand out to shake Ivan's.

I paused when my eyes flicked over the yellow creature. "And Winnie the Poo?"

Sky crossed his arms over himself, I barely caught his words. "I lost a bet."

"You lost a bet?"

Ivan snorted at my mocking tone, biting his lip hard to stop himself from laughing again.

"Shut up, Ivan." Sky's gruff voice didn't sound right in the humorous atmosphere, it was almost comical. "You got us kicked out of a funeral because you started laughing about a meme you saw on Instagram so you don't count."

"You did?" I questioned disbelievingly, shaking my head at the idea of him doing that.

"You stupid snitch." The redhead wrestled Sky into a headlock, tightening his hold on his head.

"Let go of Winnie, you little bitch." I smirked as Ivan complied with my words, "And anyway, what's so scary about Donald Trump?"

Ivan looked at me like I was stupid, "Are you serious? Have you seen his eyebrows? They're like, nonexistent. And his nose! He really needs to contour his nose immediately. His face literally gives me nightmares." He shuddered for the added affect.