My deepest apologies, Miss Quinn.

Chapter 39

" My deepest apologies, Miss Quinn. "

Rochelle Quinn's POV:

"You can't stop looking at me, staring at me, be what I be. You can't stop looking at me. So get up out my face, " I sang, messing about playfully.

"ROCKY." I held back a laugh as Alec walked through the door with bright blue hair, his towel hanging low on his well-defined hips. The dye still stained his forehead. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SHAMPOO?"

"Me? Nothing." I feigned innocence but my chuckle gave me away.

Ivan, Kade and Sky walked into the room, immediately bursting into laughter at their brothers ruined hair.

"Genius. Fucking genius, Rock." Sky gently punched my shoulder, coughing violently as the laughing became too strong.

"I swear to God, wait until I get you back." Alec threatened, narrowing his eyes at me.

I scoffed, sending him a sarcastic look. "Oh my, I'm so scared."

"You should be." He crossed his arms.

"Doubted." I narrowed my eyes.

"I'll get you back for this." He uncrossed his arms, clutching his towel tighter together so it didn't fall.

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. "Course you will."

We continued narrowing our eyes at each other and crossing, and then uncrossing, our arms.

"How the fuck did you do it anyway?" Alec looked at me flabbergasted.

"Easy." I shrugged nonchalantly. "You said you wanted a shower before, and it's easier to have one here then drive 30 minutes home. I swapped my shampoo to a spare one with blue dye in it."

Ivan coughed awkwardly, "You look like Reagan."

I widened my eyes, suddenly making the connection.

"Fucking hell, you actually do." I started laughing like a hyena again, clutching my stomach.

"Shut up." He muttered morosely, avoiding my gaze.

I sobered up, looking at the brothers. "I've not seen any of them since the raid."

Alec looked at me then, his eyes meeting mine. "We've seen Storm...and Raine." He glanced at Ivan, who looked down with an ambiguous expression. I ignored the interest igniting in my stomach. "Reagan made contact with us, when Sky was put in Juvie. But I've not heard from Bodhi or Lana, and I've only spoke to Reags a few times."

"Have you got his number?" I asked, my voice sounding more eager than I could possibly describe.

Ivan handed me his phone so I quickly found the number and added it into my contact list. I hesitated slightly as I saved it but clicked the button.

"How are they....Storm and Reagan?" I inquired cautiously, waiting Ivan's face falter at the names.

"Storms good. Reagan could be better. Raine's Raine." Alec shrugged nonchalantly, but kept his eyes on his redhead brother.

**********************

"This is Mitchell's boxing gym, Reagan Morgan speaking. Mitchell isn't present at the moment, but I can take a message. Who may I say is calling?" A bored voice echoed through the phone, his tone empty and quiet.