06

Ameer
I feel lonely this dayz ,and even more lonely when I'm on a job, cuz it's mostly a wedding, and I've been used to aysha in situations like that, I used to call her and we'll chat all day even when I'm  abroad . It's too hard not to feel lonely when you're broke inside and you're in the midst of cute couples all the Time.
I feel like burying myself underneath the whole earth, just so I forgot everything , I'm sick and tired of this wedding job's ,where I have to smile without really meaning it. arrrrrgh, and the most annoying part is that I have another one tomorrow in Paris,arrrrgh I mean I can't even speak French, I'll have to get someone that speaks the language now ,mtww,everything is annoying Aswear..
I packed my clothes into my traveling box, I can't afford to waste time, my flight is in the morning, 7pm..cuz the first event is tomorrow evening, thank god The events are few , they will have only three events , which is to my favor..
My eyes feel heavy , i have to sleep now , tomorrow's gonna be a busy day .
I layed down on my bed , drifted to sleep before I know it .
                                         **********

Laila
Tahir's been driving us for about 30 minutes now and I still have no idea where he's taking me to.
As if he heard me wondering,"we're almost there baby"he said, as if answering my thoughts.
I just nodded at him , then before I knew it we where going through a gate.
O my god , we're at the hospital, who's injured, who is a patient I asked myself .."w what are we doing here?"I asked
"You'll see" he answered
We came out of the car and went in , we went right up , as if the doctor was waiting for us , he just ushered us to his office as he saw us.we went in and they shook hands and I nodded as a sign of greeting cuz I was too confused to talk.when we where finally seated the conversation begone.
"Congratulations Alhaji and Hajiya Tahir "he said
"It's wise that u are doing this"the doctor continued
"Doing what?"I asked
"The test now"he said confused about the question.
I looked at Tahir confused "what test , why didn't you tell me ? what if I don't want to ,why did you hide it from me ?"I said angrily.
"I didn't , but now we are here let's do this and go" he said with a commanding voice.
"What's the test all about?"I asked
"Blood test"the doctor answered.
I just nodded, annoyed and angry, but then a test won't hurt, and why haven't he brought this up earlier ?
The doctor went out , the room is silent ,I don't know this new ego Tahir has developed so suddenly. he can see I'm upset, why won't he apologize, the doctor came back getting me out of my thoughts.
"Okay who goes first , you should after all you're the man "He said referring to Tahir , he did Tahir's and then mine.
"The results will be out tomorrow "he said to us when we where done and ready to go.
We went out to the car park, we got in the car , this time Tahir didn't open my door , I did it myself and I was silent all throughout the drive back home,then he dropped me saying just "goodnight"and I just nodded as I walked inside all annoyed.
"Laila !!!!"ya khair called from her room as I climbed up stairs.
"Come"she called again.
I went to her room without answering her.
"How did you even know I'm back ?"I asked,
"The window now "she answered
"Oh, may I help you ?"I asked
"No, I just wanted to remind you , to pack if you haven't , tomorrow by now we'll be in Paris ,yeeeey , I'm already packed I'm going to sleep sef to make tomorrow come sooner "she said then we both laughed at her eagerness.
"Don't worry I will be ready before I sleep, love you lots , good night "I said blowing her a kiss then headed out to my room.
I changed into my nightie , and packed my clothes in a small traveling bag and layed down on my bed.
I couldn't sleep , I was just thinking of what happened at the hospital, I'm so confused, cuz he was all cute on our way there, but why didn't he apologize when I was mad at him? I drifted to sleep with all those thoughts in my head.
                                              *********
Ameer
Rise and shine the sun said to me , waking me up ,I forgot to close my curtains. That's  a good thing tho, since I'm almost late for my flight . I rushed my dressing , I wore a formal black suit with grey pants , did most of the buttoning on my way down stairs taking my traveling bag, my camera and my Mac Book bag with.

 I rushed my dressing , I wore a formal black suit with grey pants , did most of the buttoning on my way down stairs taking my traveling bag, my camera and my Mac Book bag with

I meet mom in the living room.
"Good morning "I greeted her , kneeling down beside her.
"Morning my dearest son"she said.
"So you're leaving me again, and you woke up late Amra has gone to school,and I didn't let her wake u"
She added.
"Wlh my alarm didn't ring ,And I went back to sleep after prayers, I forgot about school,I could have went right to her room to say bye,but I'll call later to check on you both when i land"I said.
"You better keep going, before you miss your flight, love you"she said pecking my forehead.
"Bye mom"I said heading out and hooping into my ride, this time I took my Benz and zoom I vanished to the airport.
At the airport everything went smoothly, I wasn't late ,and before I even knew it I was seated in my first class sit ready for take off. 
I had a seatmate yet to show up , I wish no one comes just so I'll enjoy my privacy.
"Hey"a girl said to me.
"Hi"I replied
"We are to be seat mates , but I'm letting my sister seat here,cuz she's scared of heights and her sit is by the window"she blab out
"Okay"I replied.
She went further and sat in one of the seats by the window.
And boom everything stopped for me, As I saw the most beautiful girl on earth , she looks like the lady I one's dreamt of , she looks flawless,she looks like she just fell from heaven and she looked like the lady that talked to me earlier about her sister , so she's gonna sit right next to me , omg she looks like everything I want to own, this girl is beautiful..
"Hello"she innocently said to me.
"H hi "I managed to reply.
And she just smiled and sat down waving to her sister who stood up to check on her , she looked at me for a bit then turned her face making herself ready to fly as she buckled her belt tight . I couldn't  stop stealing a few gazes on her now and then , as she became the only thing on my mind at the time.
But suddenly she searched in her bag for her phone , I didn't see her use it since we boarded, and immediately she bought out her iPhone 7 she started shivering, reading something on the screen, she started crying, sobbing and then it turned harder as she pushed the phone back in her clutch bag .
I don't know what to do or what to say ..
"Are you okay?" I managed to ask
She didn't reply me.
I hope nobody died, I hope it's nothing serious, cuz I don't know why ,but I just feel my heart hurt when she cried, it's like we are connected or something....
                                            **********
Hey guyz
I am sorry this chapter is a little complicated, with mixture of Ameer and Laila's POV..
I hope you get the story ..
I really want you to enjoy every bit of it ..

What do you think about the chapter?
Pls Vote and comment ..

Why is Tahir behaving somehow ?
Is Laila Ameer's seatmate?
And if yes , why is she crying?
Is this where her heart breaks?

Follow up the story to find out .

Love you lots guyz

💙msspharr💙
.....