SIMULA

"Mr Gomez, the board is waiting." Said my secretary, Lucas.

Oh, there's gonna be one hell of a storm in this fucking room.

I immediately saw the fucking toad as I enter.

"You..." Pertaining to that treacherous son of bitch.

"Terminated. Effective today." Lahat ng tao sa silid ay napasinghap. I smirked.

"You fucking believe I wont see right through you? You think you can sneak up on me like that?" I calmly said. This bastard can't shake me. No one could.

"I... I-I... Mr Gom--" Looks like he'll be having a major heart attack any minute now.

My secretary gave the folders to everyone on the table. Nakasaad dito lahat ng katarantaduhang ginawa ng hayop na kaharap ko. I'll make sure this won't stop in this fucking room. I'm not done yet.

Alam ng lahat na sa oras na ako ang banggain...

Lahat idadamay ko...

Pamilya...

Negosyo...

Masisira ang buhay ng sino mang magtatangka...

Kaya hanga ako sa katangahan ng taong 'to...

Stealing and selling stocks to the black market. Sabotaging my Bars and Restaurants. Maging ang mga hotels at condominiums ko ay gusto niyang gapangin. Tang inang 'to.

"Mr Lagdameo. You better explain this!" Halos lumabas na ang litid ni Mrs Hidalgo. Sinenyasan niya ang kanyang serkretarya, marahil upang tawagan ang kanyang mga abogado. Commotion slowly spreading.

I glance at her. She knows that I got this. She nodded and calm down on her seat along with the others. Saka pumasok sa loob ng silid ang hepe ng pulis at mga kasamahan nito na kanina ko pa pinatawag.

"What the--?!" Panic is written all over his disgusting face.

I dismiss him immediately. Not saying anything further. Not even glancing at him. He doesn't deserve my time.

As soon as the door closes, umulan na ng mga tanong. I sat on my chair. Calm as fuck. This organization is important to me so I listen to their queries very well.

But if my secretary, specially me starts to speak, whatever the circumstances may be, they better shut their mouths and listen carefully.

"As you can see, Sirs and Madams, Before Mr Lagdameo execute any of these anomalies, we already know all of his plans. We let him take further actions to gather more evidence to convict him. But we assure you, nothing of it was fully accomplished."

Natahimik ang lahat at napa tango nalang sa sinabi ng secretary ko. Sapat na ang sinabi nito at lahat ng naka saad sa papel para mapakalma sila. Besides, this isn't the first time.

"Aside from his conviction... His wife and kids left him for good, twenty minutes ago. Bankrupt because of gambling and drugs, so as the report says..."

I smirked. Emanating dark and malicious aura all over the room. Some of them paled and jaws almost roll on the table. Oh, they know this scenarios so well. They are well aware of what I could do. Sadyang may mga tao lang talaga siguro na kasing bobo ni Lagdameo.