twenty two

after break ends, areum and hani get into the class with some people crowding in their class. they're blocking the way. "hey what's going on?" hani asked one of the students there. that guy startled and suddenly yelled,

"guys our hani is here!!"

hani raised her brow, totally don't understand a thing. those people make her a way to the class and hani saw someone standing in front of the class with a bouquet of roses in his hand. it was the recently famous fencing athlete, jackson wang. taehyung is there too, holding his collar.

"what the hell??" hani said.

"i told this moron to fuck off but he didn't listen," taehyung sigh and let jackson go. "anyway you handle this. areum, follow me for awhile."

"and missed all this drama?? oh hell no," areum insisted to stay but taehyung grab her hand ; forcing her to go with him. areum look at hani. "hani─ tell me everything later!"

"finally your annoying cousin and that random girl is gone." jackson fixed his uniform. hani look at him from head to toe, while her brain is exclaiming to that flowers in his hand.

"....don't say that flowers is actually for me?"

"its actually for you, here!" jackson almost shoved them to her face and hani quickly covered up her nose.

"stop it! i'm allergic to that!" hani screamed.

"hani, are you okay??"

"hani do you need meds?"

"guys get those flowers away from her!! she gonna be sick!!"

all the boys (hani's fans) there panicked and some rushed to take those flowers away from hani. jackson quickly apologized. "oh my god i'm sorry! i don't know that you're allergic to pollen,"

hani avoids his hands that were about to touch her. "forget it, why are you even here?"

"uhm actually," jackson cleared his throat. "i don't know how to speak shakespeare, but i want to confess. hani, i like you. and i want you to be my girlfriend, like right now. i can't wait anymore."

"aw jackson, you're so cute but i'm sorry. i can't." hani apologetically said.

"yesssss," the crowds whispered.

"but why? i was told you're single!"

"well i was... but.. not anymore?" hani smiles. her answer left everyone in that area shook. even female students.

"really?"

"but hani─"

"who is him???"

"nooooo,"

"but you're my wife????"

"hani you cheated!"

all those whispers between the crowd entered her ears. plus with jackson who just did a dramatic hollywood heart clench in front of her. am i in a freaking morning drama or what? hani sighed.

"yes guys, i have a boyfriend now. and i love him extremely so much. he is so cute, so handsome, basically just a dork, a gentleman, perfect. and we planned to name our kids haneul and jaehee, at least for now, i'm not sure yet." hani said.

"WHAT?? WHO IS HIM??"

"guys they already planned a marriage! this is not a drill!"

"his identity doesn't matter, right now i just want all of you to respect my decision to have a boyfriend. and please get the hell out from here before mr sunwoo come here, god damn it you guys gonna get me in trouble again."