thirty eight

"is there even any reasons for you to cling on me like this?" taehyung asks while hani is basically wrapping her arms around his arm. hani desperately sigh and pouts.

"you know namjoon is quite busy today, he need to be school earlier than usual.. and i kinda need a hug right now so yeah," she yawned.

"that's so disgusting," taehyung said but he still let her cling on him though. its been awhile since they go to school together like this. hani literally begged him to sleep over last night and go to school together.

"you know he didn't text me good morning today, i feel neglected.." hani complains. taehyung rolls his eyes and flick her forehead.

"bitch he got a life too-"

"stop that bullshit. i'm his life okay?" hani let go of taehyung's hand and walk normally without clinging to taehyung anymore. "namjoon don't even have time for me today, should we ditch school? and go to pc room?"

"you must be crazy, you wench. mr sunwoo can't save you every time you did something,"

"then i'll be responsible for whatever i did. it's wrong and i admit it. end of the case. what's so bad about that? i'm being responsible for my wrong doing, why everybody is so pressed? i'm just doing something that everyone want to do, and its happened to be that i have enough guts to do it. so why bother?" hani starts 'rapping' again.

"okay, sis. chill." taehyung holds her head and helps her relax. "let's just be late, my mom might cut down my allowance if she knows i cause trouble again."

"uh fine,"

later on, with not so much expectation of these two kids ; hani and taehyung really got a punishment

this time, the teacher make them wear a big ass tag that written : TODAY RUGBY PRACTICE AND STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING IS CANCELLED, THANK YOU all day today hanging on their neck until school hour is over.

"this is so embarrassing," hani covers up her face while walking to the canteen with areum. "the usual punishment is either run at the field or stay in detention but today i am a fucking announcer, damn."

"can you like, don't talk to me that close? because people is looking at us. no hard feelings, really." areum teased.

"bitch that's so mean,"

areum laugh and cling to hani. "that's why i always asked you to come early! why did you even do outside to be late??"

"just something more interesting than being in school, you know like not being in school. and eat."

"sometimes you're just so weird, but relatable. you see?"

"what to do, that's my charm." hani flipped her hair and they just being gay and stuff like a normal person do in daily basis until suddenly hani bumped into someone.