Derek Hale X Reader

Chapter 1

It's your first day of school at beacon hills. You've already made many friends and are halfway through your last lesson when you see him.
As cliche as it is, a tall, dark and handsome man leaning against a jeep.
You couldn't help but stare.
Scott, one of your new friends, stiffens next to you so you turn to look at him.
He whispers something to Stiles and gets up and leaves.
You turn to Stiles.
"What's going on?" You ask.
"Nothing (y/n), don't worry about it."
"Hmm"
Something is defiantly going on, you think to yourself.
You return to staring out the window but this time Scott is out there as well. It looks like they're having an argument.
You spend the rest of the lesson watching them as it got pretty heated.
As soon as the bell goes, you are out of the classroom and into the parking lot.
You decide to walk right over and check on Scott because he is looking more and more worked up by the minute.
"Hey Scott, is everything alright?" You asked concerned.
"Yeah, Derek here was just leaving, weren't you Derek?" Scott answered, his jaw clenched.
"For now," Derek replied, continuing to glare at Scott.
God, if looks could kill.
When he finally looked your way, it was like you were stuck.
Neither of you could look away.
A small smile crossed his lips. Lips that could be kissed all day. It made your mouth dry just thinking about kissing him.
He looked away first.
"I guess I'll see you around...?"
"(Y/n)" You reply.
"Yeah, I'll definitely see you around (y/n)" Derek says and walks away.
You just stand and stare after him, forgetting that Scott was there the whole time.
"Be careful (y/n)" he says pulling you out of your trance.
"What?" You ask confused.
"Be careful around Derek, he is not good for you or anyone." And with that he walks away.
What the hell was that?, You think to yourself.